Weed may kill

rickyb

Smoke all you want, don't care. I simply don't want you driving.

I always thought before we do this, we need to know what the legal limit of thc is in order to drive. I also thought provisions should be set for the transportation industry.
yea im not sure what hte law is here, obviously at a certain point you cant drive while high.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The negative health effects are probably the same as smoking tobacco.
i think tobacco is worse
The potent strains, dabs, wax, hash, concentrates/tinctures, edibles, enemas, pills, etc... seriously :censored2:s with your brain. Especially developing brains of kids, teens, and young adults. The :censored2: is seriously gonna :censored2: up/ is :censored2:ing up our society. The kids are freaking mushbrains now! Dont even know what gender they are!

upschuck

I think after anyone smokes weed, they should be legally required to shower and change clothes before going out.

Other than that, I really don't care.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So what are the economic damages from alcohol consumption? Time for Prohibition II maybe?
Truth be told, alcohol related problems went down during prohibition. It was the crime aspect that was the problem.

So with legalization, many will use that otherwise would not. Crime will still be a problem since states are overpricing their products.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
It’s all fun and games until you develop CHS. Uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea and eventually kidney failure from the dehydration. Caught it early in the prodromal phase. I think it’s because the stuff is too strong or the terp content. It ain’t like the stuff back in the day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Smoke all you want, don't care. I simply don't want you driving.

I always thought before we do this, we need to know what the legal limit of thc is in order to drive. I also thought provisions should be set for the transportation industry.

Awesome idea after a measuring device is invented

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like Mn. is about to vote in recreational weed. It's passed all the committees and stuff and is more or less waiting for the Governor to sign the bill as he said he would. It's been a l-o-n-g time since old Rod has partaken in the Devils Weed but I'm sure I will try it again.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Sounds like Mn. is about to vote in recreational weed. It's passed all the committees and stuff and is more or less waiting for the Governor to sign the bill as he said he would. It's been a l-o-n-g time since old Rod has partaken in the Devils Weed but I'm sure I will try it again.