Weirdest thing you ever delivered.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
delivered a !5 pound live turtle to the local College... did know what it was until the lady at receiving dock told me, I was shocked! they didn't even pack him very well, shifting around the box .. bet the poor guy had a headache...

Had one box that the tape was holding on for dear life on the bottom... When I get to the ladies door she meets me and as I hand her the box the bottom bust open and about 30 :censored2:s hit me feet... She looked at me.. I looked at her turned and walked away.. Didn't say anything....

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Had one box that the tape was holding on for dear life on the bottom... When I get to the ladies door she meets me and as I hand her the box the bottom bust open and about 30 :censored2:s hit me feet... She looked at me.. I looked at her turned and walked away.. Didn't say anything....
Good one, reminds me back in the late 80's two women were actually waiting for the delivery and you could feel what it was and knew from where it came from apple court, n.c. It was a two headed one, they were quite excited to see me that day.

Sparkey86

delivered a !5 pound live turtle to the local College... did know what it was until the lady at receiving dock told me, I was shocked! they didn't even pack him very well, shifting around the box .. bet the poor guy had a headache...
Had the same thing years ago. Local radio station had this turtle race and they came air. Before the days of no live animals. 2 big boxes and taped very poorly a few were out by them to the station.

Sparkey86

I once had a guy approach me to ask how long it took to get a 1lb pkg to California from Tn. I told him. He said well I have to ship a tarantula out there to stud to a female.

upschuck

Saw a box of rocks going to Mexico one time. They wanted to get matching rocks, and that was the only place they could get them, I guess

Packmule

Four quads of bees Thursday. I'm scared to death of bees due to being attacked as a kid. I have them every year.
We had a guy will call his bees one morning. The dip $&@) signed for them, then opened the box right there in the office to see how many dead one he was getting! Not nearly enough. The clerk had to tell him tho get out of the building. Bees all over the place!

Packmule

Used to get cases of frozen rats and chicks for a place that exhibits reptiles. Now I don't know who the new caterer is for that. I just get bugs for them now.