Well , this is funny 😄

Upass.

Liars liars liars.....
20200912_205002.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
I need that for an address on my current route. House has been a code 4 for 15+ years. Every other year or so, someone will leave something and I have to deal with a DFU. Last year, a holiday temp converted the house to CIR. 2nd week of January, I had 4 DFUs for that house. Runners cannot stand code 4.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I need that for an address on my current route. House has been a code 4 for 15+ years. Every other year or so, someone will leave something and I have to deal with a DFU. Last year, a holiday temp converted the house to CIR. 2nd week of January, I had 4 DFUs for that house. Runners cannot stand code 4.
Know how to get rid of that? I have a stop that ran an electrical business out of the home like 15 years ago and no matter how many times its checked as resi, it always acts like the place is still a business. The electrician does not even own the house anymore. Been owned by a nice young couple for a few years.

barnyard

KTM rider
Know how to get rid of that?
The runner switched a few resis to CIR, I had them all back to resis in less than a month. Lately, everytime I cover feeders for a week or am on vacation, I will have a business that is suddenly a resi and a resi or 3 that are CIR. Bosses have been having low seniority people cover my route because I cover feeders, so there are my weeks of vacation plus 10+ feeder weeks to cover.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The runner switched a few resis to CIR, I had them all back to resis in less than a month. Lately, everytime I cover feeders for a week or am on vacation, I will have a business that is suddenly a resi and a resi or 3 that are CIR. Bosses have been having low seniority people cover my route because I cover feeders, so there are my weeks of vacation plus 10+ feeder weeks to cover.
I have tried everything from checking resi / no business to signing and listing it as resi. I even had OMS call security to see if the address had claims against it to make it a sig required. No luck.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have tried everything from checking resi / no business to signing and listing it as resi. I even had OMS call security to see if the address had claims against it to make it a sig required. No luck.
Huh. I was able to flip them back by check the resis, not a business 3 times.

JustDeliverIt

Know how to get rid of that? I have a stop that ran an electrical business out of the home like 15 years ago and no matter how many times its checked as resi, it always acts like the place is still a business. The electrician does not even own the house anymore. Been owned by a nice young couple for a few years.

I had an issue like that on a route. One day the customer came to the door and asked why I never leave anything (it was in a newer resi development). Told them their house got listed as a business and it's requiring a signature every time. Told them to call the 800 number to complain since no one seemed to know how or want to fix it for them back at the hub. The next week it was fixed.

Can't be that hard to take care of if someone on the other end of an 800 number can get results quickly. I just think it's probably something your dispatch office can take care of but don't care enough to handle anything we request. Has to come from a customer to get looked at.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
one of my scheduled pickups every day is at a factory that's been closed for 20 years and has vines and trees growing on all the dock doors. i just use it as a two minute break to get organized.

Scuderia

one of my scheduled pickups every day is at a factory that's been closed for 20 years and has vines and trees growing on all the dock doors. i just use it as a two minute break to get organized.

If you’re an :censored2: to me, I get all the dead pickups removed from your route when I cover it. Then watch you complain when they add real pickups. Dont be a cocky :censored2: :devil3:

rustys954rr

If you’re an :censored2: to me, I get all the dead pickups removed from your route when I cover it. Then watch you complain when they add real pickups. Dont be a cocky :censored2: :devil3:
I can't even get the dead ones off my route they say the account holder has to get them removed. You must be a real management suck up if you can get them moved.