Welp!

Yankee2142

Hello everyone ,
Next month will be my 6th month with UPS and my local management have yet to help me with simple answers.
Im hoping you guys can shade some light on my question.
Acronyms PST are Personal Sick Time, in another part on my paycheck has (OTH 40.0 Hrs) can someone tell me what it means . My local management are giving me conflicting answers.
Much Appreciated.

UPSER1987

Hello everyone ,
Next month will be my 6th month with UPS and my local management have yet to help me with simple answers.
Im hoping you guys can shade some light on my question.
Acronyms PST are Personal Sick Time, in another part on my paycheck has (OTH 40.0 Hrs) can someone tell me what it means . My local management are giving me conflicting answers.
Much Appreciated.
Ask Stuart. He will have all your answers.

over9five

Staff member
Possible answer in this thread...

Poop Head

Judge me.
trump-chop-chop.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The OTH is all your accrued sick time that you haven't used. PST is basically for states that require that employers provide a certain number of hours of sick time per year. They list it separate so they can show how much you have accrued for the year in order to prove compliance. Your OTH may be higher, as in some areas you can roll over your sick time year after year. It is not additional sick time.

Think of it like this: PST shows accrued sick time for the year, OTH shows how much total sick time you have banked.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Simple solution. Call off sick, if you get paid you have days. If you don’t, you’ll get a warning letter. Don’t bother with the personal days, you’ll never get one approved.