What’s the opposite of “anti semitism”?

TheDudeAbides92

Why am I or people in general required to be “Semites”? I ascribe to a Christian worldview. Is there some kind of commandment that says I have to love Jews (who are apostates) that I’m not aware of. Why is anti Christian rhetoric perfectly okay but any time you say something against the screws it’s an inquisition?

vantexan

Why am I or people in general required to be “Semites”? I ascribe to a Christian worldview. Is there some kind of commandment that says I have to love Jews (who are apostates) that I’m not aware of. Why is anti Christian rhetoric perfectly okay but any time you say something against the screws it’s an inquisition?
Possibly because you call them "screws?" And you aren't a Semite. Jews are. Semitic to be exact. As are various other Middle Eastern ethnicities.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I never heard that people are in general required to be “ Semites”.

I do believe there is some kind of commandment that says you have to love Jews (who are apostates) that you must not be aware of.

Part of the Christian life and teaching is accepting persecution, another part is love of those you may disagree or even consider your enemy.

Thebrownblob

Do you read the Bible?

TheDudeAbides92

I never heard that people are in general required to be “ Semites”.

I do believe there is some kind of commandment that says you have to love Jews (who are apostates) that you must not be aware of.

Part of the Christian life and teaching is accepting persecution, another part is love of those you may disagree or even consider your enemy.
But also get them to change their ways

Integrity

Binge Poster
We are here to sew seeds and multiply our fruit and to remember who We are on this journey. Rejoice evermore.
Thanks be to God.

Yes it is my belief that by the power of the Holy Spirit we are to sow seeds of faith in God, through Christ.

It is also my belief that it is God alone who multiplies the fruits of faith.