What’s wrong with your overlords?

brownIEman

Just guessing that you were never in the Labor Department. Have you retired yet or waiting for a buy out?

"does not mean they think anyone is playing (🦌🦌🦌🦌 .....🎅 ) GAMES"

"Sean guy"...
(What's my name)...:fishbashsmile:..... He wasn't late on the start, UPS's (Modus Operandi)...

"Smoke weed or beat off in the cab"...explains it all....:grrr:

Again ... (What's my name)....

"Integrity"....The 🚂left that station a long, long time ago...:thumbsup:
Not sure what this reply was about, but it looks like you had fun typing it with all the cute emojis. So, good job I suppose.

Integrity is still very relevant. Which is why I'm curious why devices, the sole function of which is to ensure integrity, are such a high target of the IBT negotiators.

I get you believe the company has no integrity in anything they do, thats the IBT kool-aid. There are UPS 'partners' that believe the IBT has zero integrity and are just out to screw the company and the members, that's the brown kool-aid.

In any case, the OP seems to be buying the IBT line that the company is playing chicken. Further, that line objectively seems to be based solely on the fact the company had not simply agreed to every demand by the union and is still negotiating.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not sure what this reply was about, but it looks like you had fun typing it with all the cute emojis. So, good job I suppose.

Integrity is still very relevant. Which is why I'm curious why devices, the sole function of which is to ensure integrity, are such a high target of the IBT negotiators.

I get you believe the company has no integrity in anything they do, thats the IBT kool-aid. There are UPS 'partners' that believe the IBT has zero integrity and are just out to screw the company and the members, that's the brown kool-aid.

In any case, the OP seems to be buying the IBT line that the company is playing chicken. Further, that line objectively seems to be based solely on the fact the company had not simply agreed to every demand by the union and is still negotiating.

You are correct..we still do not know where this Contract is heading.