What’s wrong with your overlords?

dudebro

No one has "shut anything down". As a partner, I'm not on the negotiating teams either, so I am simply too ignorant of the relevant issues to make an intelligent comment. Anything I did say, would be 100% speculation, so I don't think it would be helpful.
I've heard what the Teamster President said were strike issues at the rally. I haven't heard anything else.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_1322.gif

I have been summoned..

Brownwind

We are too busy sending our part time supervisors to integrad to comment on negotiations
My part time sups were on the lake a few holes over. Must have been a bad streak. None of us boarded any fish.

Seriously though. Are any pt sups over twenty. Good kids just a little green.

brownIEman

Somebody's been guzzling the IBT kool-aid.
Just because the company has not rolled over and accepted every request from the union negotiators, as is, immediately does not mean they think any one is playing games.

Mind you, seems like this Sean guy IS playing some games, might want to make a name for himself in the history books as a real labor reform fighter, a-la Ron Carey, who knows? Not sure why he refused to start negotiations till late in the game.

But on the bright side, looks like A/C will be rolled out, and brown has apparently agreed to turn off the internal cameras so drivers that want to smoke weed or beat off in the cab on the clock can do so without fear any technology can be used to hold them accountable to doing the job... so that's good.

pkgdriver

Just because the company has not rolled over and accepted every request from the union negotiators, as is, immediately does not mean they think any one is playing games.

Mind you, seems like this Sean guy IS playing some games, might want to make a name for himself in the history books as a real labor reform fighter, a-la Ron Carey, who knows? Not sure why he refused to start negotiations till late in the game.

But on the bright side, looks like A/C will be rolled out, and brown has apparently agreed to turn off the internal cameras so drivers that want to smoke weed or beat off in the cab on the clock can do so without fear any technology can be used to hold them accountable to doing the job... so that's good.
Dont smoke weed but I always went on break when I rubbed one out.

Family

Says g.o.d. Friend off and flip it flipper. Judge not lest.....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Just guessing that you were never in the Labor Department. Have you retired yet or waiting for a buy out?

"does not mean they think anyone is playing (🦌🦌🦌🦌 .....🎅 ) GAMES"

"Sean guy"...
(What's my name)...:fishbashsmile:..... He wasn't late on the start, UPS's (Modus Operandi)...

"Smoke weed or beat off in the cab"...explains it all....:grrr:

That is a winning philosophy. Which is why it's curious why O'Brian and Co spend so much energy running interference for those that don't follow it.

Again ... (What's my name)....

"Integrity"....The 🚂 left that station a long, long time ago...:thumbsup: