What are people in the hub wearing

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
when i work inside: gym shirt, shorts, boots, belt, old diad pouch, waterbottle. it's so insane how great of an accessory for insiders the old diad pouches are as a waterbottle holder, and they just trashed them. it would solve alot of the dehydration and heat illness problems they're having now, at least for insiders. it's insane even that all the drivers just relinquished them. i use them as a waterbottle holster all the time, on vacation in europe and nyc, on hikes in the mountains. they're a perfect size for it. they collected them in a DRbag and threw them in a dumpster. it's so freaking wasteful, no one but me in my building cares to just think for one minute about what they're throwing away.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
when i work inside: gym shirt, shorts, boots, belt, old diad pouch, waterbottle. it's so insane how great of an accessory for insiders the old diad pouches are as a waterbottle holder, and they just trashed them. it would solve alot of the dehydration and heat illness problems they're having now, at least for insiders. it's insane even that all the drivers just relinquished them. i use them as a waterbottle holster all the time, on vacation in europe and nyc, on hikes in the mountains. they're a perfect size for it. they collected them in a DRbag and threw them in a dumpster. it's so freaking wasteful, no one but me in my building cares to just think for one minute about what they're throwing away.
Do you eat all the leftovers you dig outta the trash

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
UPShotuniform.jpeg

Commercial Inside Release

If you are an unloader, and some fat, doughy supervisor tells you to put on more clothes, then what he's really saying is... "I've got the hots for those college girls over there, and you are making me look like an out of shape, girly-man wuss."

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
In automotive we have to wear the heavy uniform pants, but most of us buy t shirts rather than wear the long sleeve heavy shirts they give us.

Thankfully our job is not as hot or strenuous as unloading a trailer.