What are some of y'all's 2nd jobs?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
200.gif
lmfao

clean hairy

Article in the dallas paper covered the exact problem of low pay jobs and folks still having to get govt assistance.
It can be found on dallasnews.com

I own a small landscaping company...really small, it's just me and sometimes my son during the summer (he's a sophomore in high school now)... It works out well, because by the time peak rolls around, the lawn business pretty much stops (except for leaf removal). So, I save money while I'm busy to make up for January and February when I'm pretty much laid off from preload, as well as unable to do any lawn work. It's nice to basically have two months off year, but I work my butt of the rest of the time! Oh yeah, I'm also a part time dad....hoping to go full time soon if I can win the custody battle with my ex-wife. But that's another story; I don't want to derail :-)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I work 40 hours a week delivering packages for UPS. I also spend an additional 10-15 hours a week delivering packages for UPS. Its nice because I only have to wear one uniform.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I work 40 hours a week delivering packages for UPS. I also spend an additional 10-15 hours a week delivering packages for UPS. Its nice because I only have to wear one uniform.

I work 40 hours a week delivering packages for UPS. My frugal lifestyle affords me the opportunity to wear just one uniform.