What are you listening to? 5.1

rickyb

Celebrities. Trying to appeal to and win the approval of certain groups with their alleged political causes.
rage, public enemy, and cypress hill have been consistent with their message for a long time and actually believe what they say.

being a celebrity doesnt automatically mean your going to sell yourself. and it still means you can speak out for the poor and workers who endure the rule of their capitalist overlords. ;)_

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
rage, public enemy, and cypress hill have been consistent with their message for a long time and actually believe what they say.

being a celebrity doesnt automatically mean your going to sell yourself. and it still means you can speak out for the poor and workers who endure the rule of their capitalist overlords. ;)_
Capitalist overlords? C'mon, bro. Monopolies can't even exist without government intervention.

rickyb

Capitalist overlords? C'mon, bro. Monopolies can't even exist without government intervention.
with no government intervention, monopolies will exist. capital in the 21st century was famous for this point. and i wasnt talking about monopolies. and i was playing on my words.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
with no government intervention, monopolies will exist. capital in the 21st century was famous for this point. and i wasnt talking about monopolies. and i was playing on my words.
I misread your original post as "corporate overlords". Then what do you mean by capitalist overlords?

Last edited: