What are you listening to? 5.1

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Christmas music doesn't get much better than that
Have his Greatest hits Christmas Album steaming over the surround sound 24/7 this time of year while playing Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation on the TV with smell of fresh pine Christmas Tree. Nothing better. Hopefully my children carry on the tradition. Christmas is a big deal in my house. We work a lot of hours and repay the family with a Christmas lots of would say is overboard but you can’t take it with you so it’s something special in my house. Celebrating the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ will be remembered by my family.

Future

Victory Ride
Have his Greatest hits Christmas Album steaming over the surround sound 24/7 this time of year while playing Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation on the TV with smell of fresh pine Christmas Tree. Nothing better. Hopefully my children carry on the tradition. Christmas is a big deal in my house. We work a lot of hours and repay the family with a Christmas lots of would say is overboard but you can’t take it with you so it’s something special in my house. Celebrating the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ will be remembered by my family.
Well spoken!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We love Christmas, and I also hope it's a tradition my kids carry on.
I hope it's a great Christmas for you and your family.
One of my favorites.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Here's another classic one to stream over your surround sound.