What article and section numbers would you like to see deleted or changed in your supplement?

Frankie11

Our locals have been sending out forms to potentially delete or change language in our contracts and I’m wondering what we filled out on these forms. Obviously we want higher pay and the complete elimination of the 22.4s,however, I’m wondering what other article numbers and section numbers we want to change. Looking forward to this community’s replies!

AccidentProne

Whatever the article that makes me wait 19+ years to get fulltime like my coworkers had to. I'm basically working full time as a part timer working 40+ hours weekly year long.

BrownSnowFlake

Our locals have been sending out forms to potentially delete or change language in our contracts and I’m wondering what we filled out on these forms. Obviously we want higher pay and the complete elimination of the 22.4s,however, I’m wondering what other article numbers and section numbers we want to change. Looking forward to this community’s replies!
I threw that paper in the trash bc I have better things to do with my time than talk to people who are only pretending to listen.

Frankie11

Good point! They should have a blend of meetings in person and also on Zoom. A lot of people don’t have the time to drive to their local and there will be more engagement if these meetings are done online. Does anyones local already have contract meetings online?

542thruNthru

Good point! They should have a blend of meetings in person and also on Zoom. A lot of people don’t have the time to drive to their local and there will be more engagement if these meetings are done online. Does anyones local already have contract meetings online?
We've been doing in person/zoom general membership meetings for almost 2 years. Hasn't changed attendance. People either want to get involved or not. The drive is usually just an excuse.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Try using the article that makes you a driver.
burn-kelso.gif