What article and section numbers would you like to see deleted or changed in your supplement?

Frankie11

Good posts! I believe that the part-timers want to change the "status quo" the most, however, there aren't many opportunities to engage. The locals need to do a better job of promoting their events and getting people to show up. This could be done by having Zoom meetings. I also do not buy into the "narrative" that part-timers do not want any change. We definitely want change the most and are the least likely to be yes-men.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Our locals have been sending out forms to potentially delete or change language in our contracts and I’m wondering what we filled out on these forms. Obviously we want higher pay and the complete elimination of the 22.4s,however, I’m wondering what other article numbers and section numbers we want to change. Looking forward to this community’s replies!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You will never be an RPCD

@BadIdeaGuy has a better shot of getting laid before you become an RPCD
dodge4a1.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Good posts! I believe that the part-timers want to change the "status quo" the most, however, there aren't many opportunities to engage. The locals need to do a better job of promoting their events and getting people to show up. This could be done by having Zoom meetings. I also do not buy into the "narrative" that part-timers do not want any change. We definitely want change the most and are the least likely to be yes-men.
You need to start voting then. 90% dont. That's why part timers get the scraps. Zoom meetings don't mean crap. Show up in person. If a full timer working 50-60 hrs a week can show up, part timers can too.