What Can Brown Do To Me?

menotyou

bella amicizia
For the 2nd time in as many months, UPS has LOST my paycheck (TWICE this time!). As a single dad with 3 kids, this is crippling. Sorry kids, its Chef Boyardee & Ramen noodles for 3 days (at least). Of course the first couple levels of CSR's are virtually useless for anything other than repeating what I can already see on the UPS tracking site.

This one "supervisor" named L***** "BET HIS JOB" that my paycheck would arrive this morning. Well somebody needs to let H.R. know that L***** either needs to be fired or turn in his 2 week notice because at this point UPS doesn't even know where is my paycheck.

A 3rd level up "supervisor" (manager?) named buddy* friend* "GUARANTEED" that my paycheck would be here this morning! He even gave me his direct extension so I could call him back. Hmmm. Nice trick, buddy*. When you call the number, you get a recording that UPS is closed today and there is no option to dial your extension.

This morning I got do deal with a Mr. M*** H*****, who acted like he should be upset WITH ME because I am upset that UPS is totally incompetent and has no clue where my check is, when it will get here, and I am some kind of inconvenience because I'd like to have an answer other than "just keep tracking your package online".

I love how the CSR's use "I'm sorry" to "fix" everything. Unfortunately, my kids can't eat "apologies".

It is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS the LIES and empty promises that UPS threw at me. Really, I don't care about all that. I just NEED my paycheck. With it being the Saturday before Easter, my check will be lost at least until Monday, probably longer.

Its obvious that there is absolutely NO conscious thought at UPS from the top down that the packages UPS is delivering can have a serious impact on people's lives.

I wish something would happen and every paycheck at UPS would bounce, not go through, not get delivered or whatever and everyone at this crappy company would get to learn first hand what it is like to go hungry so that your kids don't.

Last thing, for all the UPS people who LIED to me, I hope you get to experience personally the heartache you have all caused me.
What is the 1Z number?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It sounds like the first time "we" lost his paycheck, his area was under bad weather and the driver probably had to run trace with airs on route. We cant be blamed for that. We recieved late air Thursday from Louisville because of severe storms so that may have ruined some timing for his delivery.

We had late air yesterday , also. I bet you dimes to donuts they got their paycheck yesterday after noon and we'll never hear from the OP again...