What can I do?

7 months in I had to use all my available occurrences due to a car wreck. Was told by my supervisor they were going to be gone by a certain day only for them to come back and try writing me up. My supervisor and union steward agreed that it was their mess up and I didn't get put on probation but it certainly feels like it. Now anytime I call off I have to go over this same issue with them. They just tried to put me on probation again only to admit they made a mistake AGAIN. Can I grieve this? They're acting as if I'm the troublemaker when they are literally printing out written warnings without verifying the dates in my PITTS book. This is twice now they've messed up. Are they just allowed to get away with is? Is there something I can do?

7 months in I had to use all my available occurrences due to a car wreck. Was told by my supervisor they were going to be gone by a certain day only for them to come back and try writing me up. My supervisor and union steward agreed that it was their mess up and I didn't get put on probation but it certainly feels like it. Now anytime I call off I have to go over this same issue with them. They just tried to put me on probation again only to admit they made a mistake AGAIN. Can I grieve this? They're acting as if I'm the troublemaker when they are literally printing out written warnings without verifying the dates in my PITTS book. This is twice now they've messed up. Are they just allowed to get away with is? Is there something I can do?
Yeah

Quit calling off
Problem solved

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

No idea what you are talking about but I'm guessing it has something to do with attendance?

Stop calling in so much.
Go to work
Stop calling in so much.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You two have been a ton of help, thanks.
Maybe if you said something coherently and concisely, we could answer you. You've been asked two questions and failed to answer them. You will get no sympathy here since there are some people who work 50-60 hours a week and never take a day off for years.

Grow up, go to work and stop abusing your call-ins. HOPE THAT HELPS YOU CINNAMON GLITTER.

My occurrences were back to back in January until I arranged a reliable ride bc of my car wreck. I had to sacrifice those days to keep my job. I work 3rd shift so finding a ride was kinda hard but a co worker helped me out and I paid her. I took responsibility for that and worked to earn them back. I dont see how that's abusing my call ins and I also don't understand how that makes it okay for supervisors to get away with :censored2:ing our attendance records up.

JustDeliverIt

Did you receive any formal discipline? If so, they can hold it against you for 9 months. If you are only 7 months out, that is why they are bringing it up. Must be clean for 9 straight months, no exceptions.