What can i get fired for?

bobybooshay

I already made my 30. What can i get fired for? Also I'm not in a RTW state, that means I'm automatically in the union right? I did use the search feature , found nothing.

M

Mike hunt

Proven dishonesty.
Sheeting next day airs when you are not at the stop.
An accident where someone has to be taken away from the scene in an ambulance.
Peeing in bottles and leaving them in your truck and someone picks it up and it spills on them.
Getting caught stealing time.
Workplace violence.
Unreported accident.

T

Turdferguson

Take a crap on a supervisors desk , come to work liquored up, use the phones in the office for phone sex lines ( we had a supervisor fired for that one) , steal tickets out of envelopes for sporting events ( another sup fired for that one) steal scratch off lottery tickets and try to cash them in ( hourly fired for that this time), do a farmers blow on district manager when he is doing a visit . Use your imaginations I sure you will find a way if you truly want to be fired

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Take a crap on a supervisors desk , come to work liquored up, use the phones in the office for phone sex lines ( we had a supervisor fired for that one) , steal tickets out of envelopes for sporting events ( another sup fired for that one) steal scratch off lottery tickets and try to cash them in ( hourly fired for that this time), do a farmers blow on district manager when he is doing a visit . Use your imaginations I sure you will find a way if you truly want to be fired

Farmers blow on District Mgr.

Gotta love that one!!!