What Contract…

AKCoverMan

This might be a tricky one, does this have anything to do with ups though? What if I paid my neighbor $5 to run my return package to the center or an ups store? Not sure they can control who brings returns to the various customer locations.
UPS is going to have to have a method of accepting packages from doordash or their will be liability issues. First package that doesn’t get to final destination or is damaged and you will see UPS and DoorDash pointing at each other and saying “It Wasn’t Me”.

AKCoverMan

This might be a tricky one, does this have anything to do with ups though? What if I paid my neighbor $5 to run my return package to the center or an ups store? Not sure they can control who brings returns to the various customer locations.
Having neighbor run a package to ups store is not really the same thing as a “for profit“ commercial company nationally marking themselves to perform our work.

DOK

Having neighbor run a package to ups store is not really the same thing as a “for profit“ commercial company nationally marking themselves to perform our work
I agree, but the packages aren’t scanned into our network until doordash drops them off

AKCoverMan

put your time in skippy you don’t have enough seniority to dodge Saturdays like @MECH-lift top dog #1 in seniority, the cats meow yaknow?
🧔‍♂️✊
Only Saturdays I worked were two in Dec we all worked because of having been shut down one weekday each week due to weather. We had excavator dig out our driveway snow was blown six feet high against garage door.

We had lot of long nights but no six day weeks. (We don’t normally have any service here Saturday.)

Only Saturdays I worked were two in Dec we all worked because of having been shut down one weekday each week due to weather. We had excavator dig out our driveway snow was blown six feet high against garage door.

We had lot of long nights but no six day weeks. (We don’t normally have any service here Saturday.)
Do Alaskan residents still get oil royalties?