What Do You Want For Christmas?

over9five

Staff member
Hold on!!

How did I miss this interaction?
What is the under message?
Guys want boobees for Xmas?

Ya know AJ, I once called Menotyou out and she stepped up to the plate. (The girl is rockin'!) Fethahs too. You really should send me your picture. With the tassles or without.

Just sayin.....!

over9five

Staff member
Ya know AJ, I once called Menotyou out and she stepped up to the plate. (The girl is rockin'!) Fethahs too. You really should send me your picture. With the tassles or without.

Just sayin.....!
PS, it's a trade. I send you one of me, too. (I will not be wearing my tassles)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'd like to think so. It's all in the interaction, but then one has to interact to know for sure. What do you think? :wink2:
Hold on!!
How did I miss this interaction?
What is the under message?
Guys want boobees for Xmas?
LMAO! You weren't the only one. Dave still hasn't answered my question. :rofl:

Just sayin.....!

Is this what you want for Christmas?
For Christmas? I thought that was a daily thing! :winks:

old levi's

blank space
aj, Did you ever settle on names; would like to address them properly. Also need to know the port and starboard location as you are facing forward.

menotyou

bella amicizia
And what if that sumbeach malfunctions and heads straight for the bottom. No thanks, I just sit on the beach with a cold one. Well anyway, I'll just sit on the beach.
Can I join you? I love sitting on the beach. You will have to forgive the outfit. It is impossible for me to sit on a beach in anything other than a string bikini. Sorry about all the skin exposure. :winks: