What does this mean?

LosAngelesRAMS

Alright so i've been applying for UPS for a long time. I finally got a call back for my second interview. That was about a month ago. I checked the UPS website and this pops up

I havent gotten a call saying im hired or anything but my position changed from package handler to this. I read about the UPS stock dropping and how they lost money..so does this mean I will get hired? It's impossible to call the HR department they have phone lines that ring forever..

Attachments

• loader.jpg
    loader.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 139
T

Turdferguson

That is a package handler. Unless you were supposed to have " special " job handling the DM's package?

specter208

Alright so i've been applying for UPS for a long time. I finally got a call back for my second interview. That was about a month ago. I checked the UPS website and this pops up

I havent gotten a call saying im hired or anything but my position changed from package handler to this. I read about the UPS stock dropping and how they lost money..so does this mean I will get hired? It's impossible to call the HR department they have phone lines that ring forever..
From my experience, this means you should expect to receive a call soon. Or go to the center and try to speak with the hiring manager.