What Happen to the Big 710 Election?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Spongebob1

What the hell are you talking about? What naked pictures? FZ doesn't monitor his own Facebook? Great leader your gonna vote for!

What,????
Did I say FZ didn't monitor his own Facebook?? Stop with twisting my words, re-read my post! Evidently you don't comprehend what you read,.....

5habits100

Talk to you buddy Leadbelly,....his "friends" told me he used to be tdu,..... I was in Shock,....

I said Whhhhaaaatttt,..... Your kidding right,....the said Nooooo, he was!

Ask Leadbelly about getting fired????

People are saying you guys and others were behind the naked pictures that were put on FZ page,.... Pretty damn low,.... You know what they say,.. What goes around comes around,.....
"Karma is a witch"
What is the FZ page I can go on? I like pictures.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why do people feel the need to accuse someoh3

Great explanation "dude". Every time someone disagrees on here they're immediately tdu sympathizers, what a FOOL you are.
I don't need to do your work for you. Remind your thread and reread your post

Talk to you buddy Leadbelly,....his "friends" told me he used to be tdu,..... I was in Shock,....

People are saying you guys and others were behind the naked pictures that were put on FZ page,.... Pretty damn low,.... You know what they say,.. What goes around comes around,.....
"Karma is a witch"
I've been fired many times. Anyone who hasn't can't get the proper perspective on what ups is all about.

Naked pictures on Facebook? That's crazy. I'm not on Facebook and I've never seen them so I'm betting you are throwing poop against a wall to see if it will stick. If you have said naked pictures pm them to me. I don't believe you.

"Karma is a witch"
As far as TDU goes I've never given them any money or had any affiliation with its them in any way. I used to read those little green newspapers if I saw one laying around the hub in the early 90's. I also know people in TDU. I know a steward that is a member of them that sells insurance but that's as far as I ever got. My vast knowledge of TDU is basically it sucks a big one and there leader was a teamster for one year in good old 1974.

image.jpeg