What Happen to the Big 710 Election?

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
All incumbents (i.e. bottom feeders, hangers on, toadies, etc) in the Union should heed the warning signs. If you are a political insider, you will be voted out of power. Ask H/H lackey JC how that hand picked slate is working out for him. It's about service to the rank/file not the members serving the Union honchos! Speaking Truth to Power!
You say you want a revolution...:gun_banda

Hofficer Hater

No. C lost that election to the members Rebuild 710 Slate. 20 delegates 18 alternates - going to be crowded in Vegas with Anti H Members

So 710 is not sending their 38 goon Junior-cheerleading squad to Las Vegas on the members dime, haha! If they want to go to Vegas they have to cover their own tab, haha!

I heard the coli's were there on Saturday and again this morning hoping that the results would be overturned. Junior is not happy that he won't be having his 38 thugs cheering him on this summer, haha!

anHOURover

There will be a shortage of red vests in Vegas this convention. I'm sure *** has a 5x to fit his lard read end

Last edited by a moderator:

babboo25

Banned
So 710 is not sending their 38 goon Junior-cheerleading squad to Las Vegas on the members dime, haha! If they want to go to Vegas they have to cover their own tab, haha!

I heard the coli's were there on Saturday and again this morning hoping that the results would be overturned. Junior is not happy that he won't be having his 38 thugs cheering him on this summer, haha!
Such a waste of money sending 38 delegates to Vegas. Probably costs at least $5,000 per person. Also just purchased new Ford Explorers for BA's to drive.

Inthegame

Such a waste of money sending 38 delegates to Vegas. Probably costs at least $5,000 per person. Also just purchased new Ford Explorers for BA's to drive.
Pretty close on the $5,000 per. L710 is a big local, and the Convention is every 5 years so one could amortize that out yearly. Still is big money...but less than the gift card eating former PO was fleecing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Nobody cares what they drive.
You don't. You just want that to be another cost on the agent? So you feel an agent should make under 100k and pay for their own expenses? Trust, UPS pays attention to detail.
"I'm requesting my BA be present at this meeting, he's the one getting out of the 82 impala with the sweat pants on. Yeah I know package car drivers make 25k more, but he was the only one willing to take the pay cut."

Yeah, UPS is quivering. I can hear it now.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You don't. You just want that to be another cost on the agent? So you feel an agent should make under 100k and pay for their own expenses? Trust, UPS pays attention to detail.
"I'm requesting my BA be present at this meeting, he's the one getting out of the 82 impala with the sweat pants on. Yeah I know package car drivers make 25k more, but he was the only one willing to take the pay cut."

I said all that?

Wow.

I thought I said that nobody cares what they drive.

babboo25

Banned

Nobody is forcing them to be a business agent. Why can't they drive a Chevy cruze or something, does it have to be a $40k vehicle?

Instigator

UPS does pay attention to detail including watching an overpaid letch who is stealing from the members and does nothing to help the members like your boy that was thrown out of office in disgrace.