what happened to upsers.com? can not log in.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can't see my check!
155032553-hot-or-not-gettyimages.jpg

That better?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
with me its an internet explorer browser problem. its says to delete my cache whatever that is,

went to the Mozilla fox browser and had no problem viewing paycheck.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think internet explorer is going the way of the dodo bird.

IE is replaced by a new browser in Win 10 but will still hang around for years because of legacy apps. It will slowly fade away though, yeah. It will still be around for years. IE was awful for a long time but not that bad now. Other browsers are still better.

oldngray

nowhere special
My wife told me they are phasing it out where she works since microsoft will soon no longer support it. We changed to google chrome.
Chrome is the trendy browser now but I prefer Firefox which is better in many ways in my opinion. Both are based on Mozilla but have diverged over time. Chrome was originally touted as leaner and faster than Firefox and it was a little faster in some situations but not by much. Now Chrome is bloated and frequently slower, not to mention its advertising and spyware. Firefox add ons are much better also.

upschuck

Tried Chrome when they first came out, and didn't care for the interface. Firefox is as unstable as IE, from what I have found. I switched to Firefox when Microsoft said IE is stopped being supported.

oldngray

nowhere special
Tried Chrome when they first came out, and didn't care for the interface. Firefox is as unstable as IE, from what I have found. I switched to Firefox when Microsoft said IE is stopped being supported.

Firefox is probably the most stable browser. Their policy of frequent minor updates is annoying, I agree.