what happened to upsers.com? can not log in.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
IE is replaced by a new browser in Win 10 but will still hang around for years because of legacy apps. It will slowly fade away though, yeah. It will still be around for years. IE was awful for a long time but not that bad now. Other browsers are still better.
I have an icon to upgrade to windows 10. is it worth it? or is it like XP and have a lot of problems.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have an icon to upgrade to windows 10. is it worth it? or is it like XP and have a lot of problems.

Win 10 doesn't look that bad but I'm not upgrading. It is better than Win 8 but I think Win 8/8.1 with Classic Shell or Win 7 are better. Microsoft is still stuck in the mindset of one OS for everything so it ends up mediocre for everything. If you want to get rid of that update to Win 10 icon in toolbar uninstall windows update
KB3035583 and uncheck the update setting Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates. That way it won't treat it as an important update and install it again. It will be in optional updates you can ignore.

Last edited: