What have you named your truck?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just got a new rear door on my pkg car. Still doesn't even have the logo yet. I think this is so cool. On the other hand, I had to zip tie my DVA today as it is dangling by one screw.:dissapointed:

Dustyroads

My Sprinter, the best package car ever built, was named "the General" by my cover driver when he took a little trip in the air with her. My new 500 is called "the angel of death".

M

Mike23

Just got a new rear door on my pkg car. Still doesn't even have the logo yet. I think this is so cool. On the other hand, I had to zip tie my DVA today as it is dangling by one screw.:dissapointed:

Maybe you should call it 'The Zip'? Or 'The Zipper'?

overallowed

I don't think I named my truck, but maybe I did. As I turn the ignition key, I always mentally say " Please start". So maybe her name is "Please" or Pleasy

I can totally relate to this. I drive an '07 Freightliner w/ a Cummins. Whenever it rains or gets damp out, it misses and chugs along, sometimes it takes an hour to return to building (30 miles). I got this car when it was new. I have been towed in twice. Can you say LEMON?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Mechanic fixed my DIAD holder, permanently. He drilled and securely bolted it into place and it doesn't budge. I could stand on the thing now and it won't come out.

Stran

Holy Toledo
I call my PC "Hel-n-brown" :happy2: Only the 2nd PC I've had in 21 years...they destroyed the first one( I named "Hairy") last year...still had the original windshield which the mechanics said was very rare!!!

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
I call her good ol' 663679. My hand truck I call Michelle. No reasoning behind it, I just made up a name off the top of my head one day when someone asked to borrow it and I said, "ok but take good care of Michelle."

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Sounds like your trying to hide who you work for!:picture:

Multi-billion dollar corporation and we are using zip ties and going w/o logos.
I don't like Zip ties, I love DUCT Tape! HEHEHE
Mechanic fixed my DIAD holder, permanently. He drilled and securely bolted it into place and it doesn't budge. I could stand on the thing now and it won't come out.
Now thats a mechanic.:doctor: Just like a good surgeon

UPSERNOJ

A while back I started a thread asking for advice regarding what type of car to get for my son who is 17 and going off to college. Well, he finally got what he wanted...we just got him a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. Go figure considering the gas prices going up again. Not sure what he is going to name it yet...

My son named his truck Mater from the movie Cars.

images