what if?.....

Buck Fifty

What if we dnt get what we deserve in this contract whats gonna happen?

When not (if) we don't get what we deserve, it will be each of our responsibility to take more than they give !!! If you smell what the rock is cooking !!! I will get mine , what bout everyone else ?

DainGrant

Im talking about this next contract that the teamsters are about to negotiate starting this friday. What if we dnt get what we want will there be a repeat of 1997? Just a thought::::: ...........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The problem with your premise is that what I feel we deserve may differ from what you feel we deserve.

I am satisfied with our current wages and the annual raises we receive. I'm not a huge fan of split raises but don't see them going away as they save the company a ton of money. I don't think healthcare will be an issue in this contract but do see it as a huge issue in the 2018 contract (Obamacare).

A strike would be disastrous for both sides.

BlackCat

The problem with your premise is that what I feel we deserve may differ from what you feel we deserve.

I am satisfied with our current wages and the annual raises we receive. I'm not a huge fan of split raises but don't see them going away as they save the company a ton of money. I don't think healthcare will be an issue in this contract but do see it as a huge issue in the 2018 contract (Obamacare).

A strike would be disastrous for both sides.

Are you going to be as receptive to your current wage when they try and say no more raises? You seem to like your wages as long as you keep getting raises. Which is it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you going to be as receptive to your current wage when they try and say no more raises? You seem to like your wages as long as you keep getting raises. Which is it?

I would be content with the raises that we have been receiving---I prefer them to be annual rather than split. I would also be content with a wage freeze with raises diverted to my pension, which is what I have had since 2009. I am quite content with my current wage and would prefer a secure future.

CAFAL

I would be content with the raises that we have been receiving---I prefer them to be annual rather than split. I would also be content with a wage freeze with raises diverted to my pension, which is what I have had since 2009. I am quite content with my current wage and would prefer a secure future.

I find that most people on here don't look at the big picture. Secure future for all of us. Any more money we get is just a bonus. People need to look at what it will take for ups to be profitable, bankroll our pensions and give us raises. Then factor in ptmers. And we all wonder why ups bleeds us dry. Wake up people, upstate is spot on

Buck Fifty

I find that most people on here don't look at the big picture. Secure future for all of us. Any more money we get is just a bonus. People need to look at what it will take for ups to be profitable, bankroll our pensions and give us raises. Then factor in ptmers. And we all wonder why ups bleeds us dry. Wake up people, upstate is spot on

Looking like a Catagory 4 on these two . Everybody take cover or you will get sucked up !!!

OptimusPrime

Come on. Like all the Obama haters on this site will tell you, first we gotta get Mittens elected. Big Pro Union guy. And we also need to get a Republican majority in the house and senate. Gotta get them to push through some more corporation friendly taxation benefits. So we get that done. Then comes a large paycut. It's a must. We have to get corporate profitability as high as it can go. THEN.....BOOM!!! Payday babies!!! It will trickle down so damned hard.