What in the sam hell is this?

Max Headroom

Just because you are a homophobe doesn’t mean you have to project it on these members. They work just like any of us. The have feelings and souls. Family that loves them. Inclusive it a great thing. You can learn a lot from all people.

RTS313

That's what you get when you give your money away to a collective to speak for you.
D5F2686F-6B07-4092-B9FE-47BB53DE6B32.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes. Thats all fukin stupid. All of that opressed/opressor dynamic race hustling is a fraud. What does any of that have to do with bring a member of a trade union?
You do know about how racist unions were back in the day correct? This is a show of how times are changed for the better and black people have a voice in their labor unions other than being called the n-word and ran off from taking “white jobs”.

There was a point in time where the same type of people in here routinely bashing gays and not wanting to affiliate the union with them did the same to blacks.
You do realize the Teamsters "stated objective" is to represent all Teamster members ?

Who is next for you not to like.... these members ?

don’t sit here and try to back peddle all the nonsense you routinely post about gays. You have no interest in gays being treated equally.
You’re not a good representative of all teamsters, I’d be pissed if you were charged with representing me at a panel, I’d have 0 faith in you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes. Thats all fukin stupid. All of that opressed/opressor dynamic race hustling is a fraud. What does any of that have to do with bring a member of a trade union?
If only the Teamster leadership stood up for the pipeline workers like they do the gals/men pretending to be another sex?

Mutineer

If only the Teamster leadership stood up for the pipeline workers like they do the gals/men pretending to be another sex?

It's possible that homosexual teamsters would be more willing to strike, and less likely to scab.

I'm guessing that most homosexuals are not encumbered with a bitch wife, kids, and most of the usual financial burdens that go with a hetero lifestyle.