What in the sam hell is this?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You do realize the Teamsters "stated objective" is to represent all Teamster members ?

Who is next for you not to like.... these members ?

I didn’t say they should be barred from doing so. I say I don’t participate. Although after this weekends performance in New York City where they marched down Main Street to the chants of “we’re coming for your children” maybe they should reconsider their support.

nWo

The Coors boycott represented an historic partnership between Teamsters and the LGBT movement. It began in 1977 in part as a response to the company’s 178-question employment application form, Wohlforth explained:

One question demanded: ‘Are you a homosexual?’ If you answered ‘yes,’ that terminated your application. Another demanded ‘Are you pro-union?’ If you answered ‘yes,’ that terminated you, too.

Teamsters have been "woke" for awhile.

nWo

E4rTuhmWQAIaIm0-2.jpeg

Jim Rockford

You do realize the Teamsters "stated objective" is to represent all Teamster members ?

Who is next for you not to like.... these members ?

Yes. Thats all fukin stupid. All of that opressed/opressor dynamic race hustling is a fraud. What does any of that have to do with bring a member of a trade union?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Never understood why so many people drink it. Taste like nothing. I have a buddy from NJ that brings home cases of that swill when he visits. (Works out good for me because he brings me cases of Yuengling)

They also eat ranch dressing on almost everything
Explains a lot

Just so ya know Yuenglings scab beer

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I didn’t say they should be barred from doing so. I say I don’t participate. Although after this weekends performance in New York City where they marched down Main Street to the chants of “we’re coming for your children” maybe they should reconsider their support.

13 wraps around the rope makes for a secure fastening

rod

Retired 22 years
Never understood why so many people drink it. Taste like nothing. I have a buddy from NJ that brings home cases of that swill when he visits. (Works out good for me because he brings me cases of Yuengling)
I had the opportunity to down a few Yuenglings in my time. Given to me---I don't think you can buy it around here yet. To me it tastes TERRIBLE.

Sixth Punch Sense

I had the opportunity to down a few Yuenglings in my time. Given to me---I don't think you can buy it around here yet. To me it tastes TERRIBLE.
I love it, it's better on tap but still great in a can. I tried to find something similar in the area. Grain Belt Nordeast was the closest I could find. Good beer, but not a Yuengling.