What Is a COVID-19 Infection Like?

vantexan

I said this too before I got sick. COVID is a hell of a lot more severe than a cold. Fever, nausea, digestive issues, the worst joint pain and fatigue that I have ever felt and it went on for 2 full weeks. I lost 20 pds and still don't have all my energy back. I never felt the need to seek medical treatment, but I totally see how people could, and I'm glad that I now have natural immunity
My sister and her husband recently had similar symptoms after getting covid. But it's not the same for everyone. Many are asymptomatic.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My sister and her husband recently had similar symptoms after getting covid. But it's not the same for everyone. Many are asymptomatic.
Agreed....everyone’s different. I tested positive for Covid and I felt like all I had was a regular cold. Only difference that I noticed was completely losing my sense of taste and smell for about 2 weeks....even after my cold symptoms were almost gone.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Agreed....everyone’s different. I tested positive for Covid and I felt like all I had was a regular cold. Only difference that I noticed was completely losing my sense of taste and smell for about 2 weeks....even after my cold symptoms were almost gone.
You do this.
The next guy doesn't lose his sense of taste or smell.
The next guy dies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t know if I had false negatives on that at home test kit or if I just got the flu, but I been bed ridden for 2 days. I can get out of bed to use the bathroom and taking a scorching hot shower but that’s about all I feel like doing.
Very little appetite and staying hydrated is a struggle.
I take a shot of severe NyQuil whenever I wake up in the morning and just go back to bed after a shower and some water. Haven’t tried eating today.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Don’t know if I had false negatives on that at home test kit or if I just got the flu, but I been bed ridden for 2 days. I can get out of bed to use the bathroom and taking a scorching hot shower but that’s about all I feel like doing.
I take a shot of severe NyQuil whenever I wake up in the morning and just go back to bed after a shower and some water. Haven’t tried eating today.
Sounds rough.
Get better, man.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds rough.
Get better, man.
Only thing that really sucks about it is my family is deep into that homeopathic garbage. Zicam, Oscillococcinum, emergen-c(which might just be a supplement, making a little too bold of claims).

The only worth while medicine I’ve received is NyQuil. Rest of this stuff is placebos and nearly useless supplements making urine darker.

El Correcto

god is dead
No no these duck liver sugar pills that don’t even have duck liver in them will knock that flu out in no time. All these homeopathic retards drive me nuts, especially when they are spending my cash to bring me the garbage I don’t even want. $30 sugar pills, nose sprays, etc. bring me what I request and don’t waste my money on sugar pills with barely even trave amount of duck in them or :censored2: off before things become violent when you come back.

vantexan

Only thing that really sucks about it is my family is deep into that homeopathic garbage. Zicam, Oscillococcinum, emergen-c(which might just be a supplement, making a little too bold of claims).

The only worth while medicine I’ve received is NyQuil. Rest of this stuff is placebos and nearly useless supplements making urine darker.
Zicam works for me if I start taking it as soon as I have symptoms. But that's for a cold. You need something much stronger.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Rather just drink something to hydrate me or take the edge off the body aches and fever so I can sleep while my body fights it off.
But you know duck liver/heart sugar pills and overpriced zinc is much better alternative remedy to this cold.

I like to hydrate, take advil, and pile the blankets on. Let's crank it up to 104 in here and burn the cooties out fast.

MAKAVELI

You've got the Big C. Be glad you're not in the hospital with a tube down your throat and show some humility.