What is an SPL associate manager and a 25b pay code?

TeeBee

Hi there, I am applying for a position called an SPL associate manager. Seems relatively new and has a posted 25b job pay grade. Anyone ever heard of it and know how much it pays? Thank you!

TeeBee

That's strange, the description says nothing about driving and it seems to have a ton of responsibility and want a bachelors. What would imagine these would start at pay wise?

Check with your HR department. They will be able to give the details. As far as the ignorant responses you received, ignore them. Always expect them on this forum. They always chime in on the management issues that they have no knowledge of, and they think they are funny. NOT!

RolloTony Brown Town

Hi there, I am applying for a position called an SPL associate manager. Seems relatively new and has a posted 25b job pay grade. Anyone ever heard of it and know how much it pays? Thank you!

nobody here will be able to give you those details. It’s looks like an opening in UPS Supply chain solutions.

The 25B Pay grade is different. All small parcel management jobs are 10-20-30 A-friend... so it could be anywhere from 70-90k base salary depending on experience.

Are you a manager or FT supervisor currently?

RolloTony Brown Town

Don't forget about that huge MIP bonus...

I’m not sure if SCS has MIP... ups freight has a similar (and also crappier) program called IMIP. It’s basically the same thing except half... They have their own factor which is averaged with ups small parcels MIP factor.

but yes thank you for reminding me that big brown took money out of my pocket to pay the shareholders.

I’m not sure if SCS has MIP... ups freight has a similar (and also crappier) program called IMIP. It’s basically the same thing except half... They have their own factor which is averaged with ups small parcels MIP factor.

but yes thank you for reminding me that big brown took money out of my pocket to pay the shareholders.
Im also glad that they gave the money to the shareholders. We don't need those red tagged package cars fixed....

What a slap in the face. Have a mess than favorable quarter.

What do we do?

Raise the dividends!!

RolloTony Brown Town

Im also glad that they gave the money to the shareholders. We don't need those red tagged package cars fixed....

What a slap in the face. Have a mess than favorable quarter.

What do we do?

Raise the dividends!!

It was a tremendous slap in the face. Everyone on the frontline is just doing the best they can with the tools they’re given. Driver and management alike.

I just show up and do my job. My motivation is at an all time low. I know I’m not alone in feeling this way.

It doesn’t help that managers don’t do anything at all. Your job is to lead. Give some direction. NOPE! Oh well. Here’s to 20+ more years of this lol

It was a tremendous slap in the face. Everyone on the frontline is just doing the best they can with the tools they’re given. Driver and management alike.

I just show up and do my job. My motivation is at an all time low. I know I’m not alone in feeling this way.

It doesn’t help that managers don’t do anything at all. Your job is to lead. Give some direction. NOPE! Oh well. Here’s to 20+ more years of this lol
If I was in management I would be furious of them raising the dividends after they screwed management on the MIP

UnconTROLLed

perfection

why stay, then?

RolloTony Brown Town

why stay, then?

Who says I’m not looking?

I’ve invested 15 years working at UPS. Almost half my life. I’ve made friends that I see daily just showing up to work. I get to work side by side with my best friend. I make a very respectable salary that I won’t get if I leave. I’ll lose all of my vacation time. I’m getting married this year. Take your pick.

Starting over isn’t a decision that you make on a whim.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Who says I’m not looking?

I’ve invested 15 years working at UPS. Almost half my life. I’ve made friends that I see daily just showing up to work. I get to work side by side with my best friend. I make a very respectable salary that I won’t get if I leave. I’ll lose all of my vacation time. I’m getting married this year. Take your pick.

Starting over isn’t a decision that you make on a whim.
You said 'oh well, another 20 years of this' and 'my motivation is at an all-time low', all the reasons you mentioned for staying seem to be leveling. if I felt that way I'd leave in a heartbeat regardless of the necessary lifestyle changes and etc.

RolloTony Brown Town

You said 'oh well, another 20 years of this' and 'my motivation is at an all-time low', all the reasons you mentioned for staying seem to be leveling. if I felt that way I'd leave in a heartbeat regardless of the necessary lifestyle changes and etc.

my motivation is at an all time low. The dip:censored2:tery of late in my current operation is also at an all time high. I have a new manager who was recently promoted and I’m not motivated because of it.

here’s to another 20 years is because I’m in my 30s and generally plan on being here? Did I also “lol” in there? I know your name references that of a troll but... troll much?

Bamboozled

my motivation is at an all time low. The dip:censored2:tery of late in my current operation is also at an all time high. I have a new manager who was recently promoted and I’m not motivated because of it.

here’s to another 20 years is because I’m in my 30s and generally plan on being here? Did I also “lol” in there? I know your name references that of a troll but... troll much?
Rollo,
Im just wondering how you think you only have another 20 years. There will be no early retirement because the pension is capped and so is the healthcare credits. Early Retirement is a thing of the past.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

I'm not trolling, was asking genuinely. It sounds like you are trapped in an abusive relationship, more or less. That can't be healthy

RolloTony Brown Town

Rollo,
Im just wondering how you think you only have another 20 years. There will be no early retirement because the pension is capped and so is the healthcare credits. Early Retirement is a thing of the past.

I’d have to look at what I initially wrote but I’m pretty sure it was 20+ years. I’m not counting on early retirement.

I'm not trolling, was asking genuinely. It sounds like you are trapped in an abusive relationship, more or less. That can't be healthy

It goes back and forth. Getting a poor MIP is deflating and is affecting my attitude. A lack of organization is irritating. As I said before I’ve invested a lot of time into my career. I’d like to believe that it can turn around.

2019 was a very solid year. Our department was fully staffed for management. This year we’re down 3 FT management and 1 manager currently. So it’s currently stressful. Idk we’ll see how things pan out in the coming months.