Penalty Pay, how far will it go?

undies

I’ve now filed for penalty pay on the initial penalty pay that was agreed to. As far as I know, my manager did his part on his end and it’s just payroll that’s lagging. Anyone else seeing issues with payouts from contract violations since the new rules were implemented?

I really do feel bad filing for more penalties, but as much as they nitpick us it only seems fair.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’ve now filed for penalty pay on the initial penalty pay that was agreed to. As far as I know, my manager did his part on his end and it’s just payroll that’s lagging. Anyone else seeing issues with payouts from contract violations since the new rules were implemented?

I really do feel bad filing for more penalties, but as much as they nitpick us it only seems fair.
Yes. UPS is a sinking ship internally. Hopefully the new contract language regarding payroll helps fix some of this crap. It’s become a joke.

Thebrownblob

Why the hell would you feel bad? I have a member up to 20 penalties as of right now. And late last year we won almost $5000 in penalty pay on a less than $300 pay issue. If the company gets smart, maybe they’ll fire this payroll department

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
If you feel that your center manager is acting in honor to the best of his authority, then treat him as such. But you still should file and not feel bad at all. Your center manager would not feel bad walking you out. Payroll has a duty, obligation and responsibility to move in a timely manner. Think of it mentally as filling on them and not you center manager if that helps.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why the hell would you feel bad? I have a member up to 20 penalties as of right now. And late last year we won almost $5000 in penalty pay on a less than $300 pay issue. If the company gets smart, maybe they’ll fire this payroll department
That's great interest on a small investment.

undies

If you feel that your center manager is acting in honor to the best of his authority, then treat him as such. But you still should file and not feel bad at all. Your center manager would not feel bad walking you out. Payroll has a duty, obligation and responsibility to move in a timely manner. Think of it mentally as filling on them and not you center manager if that helps.
Thank you, this perspective is very helpful!