What is enough

Family

Life is about trade offs. So what is your life worth to you? Maybe we should think like a Mexican not like a "the end justifies the means" capitalist. Always Always Always remember, that economies are made for man, not man for economies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Give a man a fish , feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish , feed him for a lifetime
😎✊
tumblr_lls3jjwZu11qkae66o1_1280.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Give a man a fish , feed him for a day
Teach a man to fish , feed him for a lifetime
😎✊
We teach too many to expect government to give out the fish. Their kids too. Can't even go to school unless government provides them with both breakfast and lunch.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We teach too many to expect government to give out the fish. Their kids too. Can't even go to school unless government provides them with both breakfast and lunch.
While I agree with you on the one hand, on the other hand, it’s not the kids’ fault that they have worthless or incompetent parents. No child in this country should ever go hungry. Unfortunately, too many do because of their parents.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
While I agree with you on the one hand, on the other hand, it’s not the kids’ fault that they have worthless or incompetent parents. No child in this country should ever go hungry. Unfortunately, too many do because of their parents.
mommy and daddy don’t want to cook , they want to smoke cigs and play video games ..

✊🧔‍♂️

rickyb

wages are too low, costs are too high, 90% of workers have no union, communist party membership is too low (they organized the unions in the great depression), worker ownership is too low, too many employees; not enough worker owners.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What many forget is this was the way the parents were also brought up, that the gov't would provide for all one's needs,

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They even open the schools up in the summer to feed them breakfast and lunch These aren’t ghetto schools they are in affluent neighborhoods

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They even open the schools up in the summer to feed them breakfast and lunch These aren’t ghetto schools they are in affluent neighborhoods
Farmer welfare. We prop up their milk prices. Pay them when it rains too much, doesn't rain enough, plant row to row, leaving fields fallow, etc.
May as well feed the kids so the excess food doesn't go to waste.