What is like to be an Amazon flex delivery driver...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
62086331_354254618611651_6126865216765427712_n.jpg

Trash Panda

Watching the video just have to laugh that they’re underpaid truck drivers. Cant use the bathroom, low pay, gps faults, long load waits impossible timelines, and some are giving swift competition lol

And that 10k sign on bonus if they leave the company to go deliver. Yikes

onewithedd

I wonder if these flex drivers are informing their insurance company that they are using their personal car for work. If they are involved in a fatal accident or any accident that is their fault their insurance claim will probably be denied and wind up being sued. Do you think Amazon will be there for you???? Something to think about flex guys and gals.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I wonder if these flex drivers are informing their insurance company that they are using their personal car for work. If they are involved in a fatal accident or any accident that is their fault their insurance claim will probably be denied and wind up being sued. Do you think Amazon will be there for you???? Something to think about flex guys and gals.
Just like uber and lyft?

A good guy

Considering the rumor I heard that amazon pays out tsa fines for continuous hazmat fines, I dont think amazon cares one bit.

Last edited: