What is moment of the day

AKCoverMan

Friday I am covering the route that is the area our building sits in.. its at and around the airport. The Purple Package People have their big international hub right down the street from us. Friday it's my third stop out of the building.

To deliver there you have to call from a phone outside the employee security screening and someone comes down to get the package. Time waster in the morning when you are trying to get NDA done but it's a pain to come back later too..

So the lady comes down and looks at the package. "Is there no person's name on it?" No. She frowned at it for awhile. I said.. "Well, it says Fed Ex Ship Center on the box and it has this address. And you are I believe Fed Ex? So it seems like it belongs here. But if not you can always give it back to us later as long as it's unopened." She stared at it a bit longer as if waiting for a sign. Finally I said "Ma'am I'm sorry but I have to go. Do you want it or should we return it?"

She refused it. I had to laugh walking back to the package car. It was somehow comforting to know that the competition has their own raft of silliness to deal with.

TxRoadDawg

that moment when I walk my :censored2: out the gate and know no one in the center except two females thinks I will answer their call LOL. what happens IN the gate STAYS in the gate...

Alleycar

When my dachshund starts vibrating in the front window when he sees my car pull up and I can hear all hell breaking lose inside the house as I walk up the front sidewalk.