what is starting pay for drivers?

Seasonaldriver69

I'm getting hired in permanent. Was seasonal. They started my perm paperwork but couldn't find the contract online on the scale from starting pay and slide scale.

Seasonaldriver69

Someone said somthing about the starting seasonal pay was 70% of perm start pay. But can't find it anywhere. I assume that can't be right because if it is that means starting pay is between $26-27 an hr.

Seasonaldriver69

^^that's what I'm saying.

I got people telling me it's 18.75 which I made seasonal. Another saying ots whatever 70% is, Some else saying it's 22 to start perm then $1 raise after 90 days. The the guy on here saying 24.

Idk why it's so hard trying to find out what starting pay is. I just need to know so I know what I'm working with here. Lmfao

Seasonaldriver69

70% of $34.79/hr would be $24.35/hr. Not even close to the starting pay of $18.75/hr.

No, they said seasonal was 70% of start pay not top off. So I did the math and looked like it would be around what I posted. But there's no way they start new drivers that high. I mean :censored2: I won't complain if it is lol but I know it's not right.

upschuck

^^that's what I'm saying.

I got people telling me it's 18.75 which I made seasonal. Another saying ots whatever 70% is, Some else saying it's 22 to start perm then $1 raise after 90 days. The the guy on here saying 24.

Idk why it's so hard trying to find out what starting pay is. I just need to know so I know what I'm working with here. Lmfao
upload_2017-1-12_10-56-20.png

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
My question is this -
If I achieve Seniority in November and they back date my Seniority to Sept 15th, does that mean that the next year on Sept 15th the first 12 month's raise is due?