What is TIMS

menotyou

bella amicizia
You gotta be a canuck:wink2:

My cottage is across the river from Kingston and Gananoque. We would take the boat over, before customs cared, and eat here. I swore the menu was different than the Tim Horton's popping up over here now. Didn't they sell French Fries? If its the place I remember, they were the best!! Really salty!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My cottage is across the river from Kingston and Gananoque. We would take the boat over, before customs cared, and eat here. I swore the menu was different than the Tim Horton's popping up over here now. Didn't they sell French Fries? If its the place I remember, they were the best!! Really salty!!

Tim Horton's is the Canadian version of Dunkin' Donuts, only better. We have one at SUNY Plattsburgh.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you know that Cold Stone Creamery is a part of Tim Horton's? You can also buy the Tim Horton coffee online to brew at home.
"Tim Hortons locations in Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia." (these are some locations not in Canada)

menotyou

bella amicizia
Did you know that Cold Stone Creamery is a part of Tim Horton's? You can also buy the Tim Horton coffee online to brew at home.
"Tim Hortons locations in Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia." (these are some locations not in Canada)
Cold Stone has good ice cream!

over9five

Staff member
The Canada Hortons are far superior to the US ones.

(Filling in for Klein today is Over9five)