what is ur position?

kenmei

i view couple of the post here. all i saw is they all talking about the driver.
i wonder if there is any other than driver here lol

Channahon

Welcome to Brown Cafe and enjoy your stay.

I retired from UPS as a division manager. You'll see there is quite a diverse and lively crowd on this site.

W

westsideworma

Preload Supervisor...thats right guys I joined the dark side :ohmy:

lets hope I can keep my principles and values

I was a preloader for almost 3 yrs before now

Last edited by a moderator:

aspenleaf

Wow, congrats to you! I am sure you can keep your principles and values in a little box that you leave in your car before work; over time you might forget you ever had them. I hope being a sup works out for you.

To answer the question I am a preloader.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
i view couple of the post here. all i saw is they all talking about the driver.
i wonder if there is any other than driver here lol

kenmei,
Welcome to the Brown Cafe. I have been working at UPS ever since I can remember and am currently a Package Car Driver in the Atlanta area. What do you do at UPS and where do you live?:blink:

over9five

Staff member
"there are no virgins in worcester ma the worm"

I don't believe you'll find any here in Chema either.

Good luck, Westside!

disneyworld

Shouldn't you be wearing a bucket on your head because your blind to their tyranny? Or is it....we're supposed to be wearing the bucket? I don't know........nevermind

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Congrats, Westside!!!! GET OUT AFTER YOU GET A COUPLE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!!! I think the average I've seen in job ads is about 2 years. UPS isn't the "career" management job it once was.

Wow, congrats to you! I am sure you can keep your principles and values in a little box that you leave in your car before work; over time you might forget you ever had them. I hope being a sup works out for you.

To answer the question I am a preloader.

Yeah, Aspen, I'd have to agree. Then again, p/t management at our building is "special." Full-time management is kinda 50-50.

To answer the question, I'm a sorter on the Primary (inbounds/unload).

dillweed

"there are no virgins in worcester ma the worm"

I don't believe you'll find any here in Chema either.

Good luck, Westside!

Is it possilbe that you guys have something to do with the lack of virgins? :lol:

Best of luck worma, you have a good head on your shoulders and a strong soul. You will be one of the good ones. Best of luck, you have a very difficult job.

Fnix

I think if anyone is going to quit they might as well try to become a PT sup before they leave so they can have good exp.

When people see UPS supe for 1-2 years it really makes the difference between $6,000 a year and $36,000

samiam

I wish, there for I am?
I think if anyone is going to quit they might as well try to become a PT sup before they leave so they can have good exp.

When people see UPS supe for 1-2 years it really makes the difference between $6,000 a year and $36,000

I have to agree. If I found out I could no longer drive because of a beat up body, I would go into management, just for the exp. Then in a few years I would go look for another job that you did not have to put in 90 hours a week while making less than the people you are in charge of. JMO.