Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Presbyterian

• Agnostic

• Total voters

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I believe in a Higher Power that transcends the petty differences of ritual and dogma that define the regular "mainstream" faiths.

The God that I believe in is inclusive not exclusive, and does not condemn His/Her children to "eternal damnation" simply because they do not comply with certain rules printed in a Holy Book writted by human beings.

texan

I will not be silent in this question.

I have Jewish blood and appreciate Pesach / Passover and other Jewish Observations based on
the Old Testament / Torah.

Yet I believe that the Christ / Mashiach / Messiah was born 2012 years or so ago, lived a perfect
life according to the Father's Word, and died innocently for me, and all to those that believe.

So that makes me by some accounts, a Messianic Jew.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Try conducting a job interview and ask somebody's religion. You're out of a job as an interviewer for Personnel !!!
moreluck,

This is not a job interview.

This is a discussion thread on the Brown Cafe.

I appear to have offended you.

I am sorry if I did.

Please forgive me.

Sincerely,
I

A

anonymous6

sorry my spelling was wrong............

inappropriate thread........just my OPinion.

actually I believe Jesus Christ was an astronaut from a far away star system. read "Chariots of the Gods" or watch Zietgeist the movie. probably spelled zietgeist wrong too.

now this thread will never die.

Can a moderator please shut this thread down for me?? This thread is going nowhere and it just doesn't belong here in this forum. I don't come here for this and I don't wantto know these things about other posters. It's irrelevant and unnecessary here.

over9five

Staff member
Can a moderator please shut this thread down for me?? This thread is going nowhere and it just doesn't belong here in this forum. I don't come here for this and I don't wantto know these things about other posters. It's irrelevant and unnecessary here.
Definitely stop reading the thread then....