What kind of car does everyone have? Year,make, and model

moreluck

golden ticket member
The average age of the cars on the road is 11. I just heard that yesterday.
My newest car is a 2005. (2004 and 1999)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My '99 Blazer has a little over 12,000 miles.....like new and bright red.......classy looking ride.

****How many Piggly Wiggly stores do you think are in California, Miss Daisy?
I was thinking you had a full size blazer.

Do you still have the mini?

oldngray

nowhere special
My '99 Blazer has a little over 12,000 miles.....like new and bright red.......classy looking ride.

****How many Piggly Wiggly stores do you think are in California, Miss Daisy?

Mine is the same red. That was a good color. Doesn't fade and still looks new for many years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mine is the same red. That was a good color. Doesn't fade and still looks new for many years.
Always has been in the garage, so fading isn't an issue. The car still looks good coming and going......following the car to take it for service, it looked good and I was tempted to put the moves on the driver!!

oldngray

nowhere special
My mini is my "every day ride" (2005) purple haze
We have a Tahoe (2004) hubby's everyday ride and golf club transporter.

Mini looks cool but I would consider it more a fun toy than a daily driver. The new minis are vastly improved over the originals but you have to deal with legendary British unreliability and the original designer believed only uncomfortable cars are safe because it makes you pay attention to your driving.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mini looks cool but I would consider it more a fun toy than a daily driver. The new minis are vastly improved over the originals but you have to deal with legendary British unreliability and the original designer believed only uncomfortable cars are safe because it makes you pay attention to your driving.
San Clemente is small when it comes to downtown and maneuvering around and parking.......think VW bug as the perfect size for this town. My daily trips are mostly grocery stores nearby.....(which is why my Blazer has such low mileage).
Big rides and trips are always in the Tahoe......the drink holders are my comfort factor.
The mini has been no problem at all....just do the regular oil stuff.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

@oldngray, sorry guy, but the reintroduced Mini's are built by BMW. Probably not much more reliable and expensive to maintain, but certainly not British.

moreluck

golden ticket member
@oldngray, sorry guy, but the reintroduced Mini's are built by BMW. Probably not much more reliable and expensive to maintain, but certainly not British.
Right, I got mine at Irvine BMW and in 10 years only a few oil changes.....one trip to the dealership for the biggie checkup. It's been the most trouble free car we ever owned (knock wood).

We've had Mercedes (5 of them) they are a pain to maintain and take a lot of money to maintain. I would never have another one. We would lease them and the day the lease ran out, we would turn them in and get a new one.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
barkleydad.jpg

I drive a 2012 Subaru Outback. What else would I drive? Okay, maybe this?
420px-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_–_Frontansicht_(1),_5._April_2012,_Düsseldorf.jpg