What path do you choose

Stairs or elevator

• Stairs

• Elevator

Results are only viewable after voting.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
no way in hell the elevator, my high rises filled with nasty people with bed bugs and poop stains all over them. Not gunna brush up next to them cramming into the elevator.
🧔‍♂️✊

textat3

Think like UPS….saving 100 stair steps a day is 22,500 a year based on a 45 week work year. That is 675,000 stair steps over a 30 year career. Embrace being an hourly.

textat3

If each stair step shortened you day by 1s your would be leaving $11,250 on the table over a 30 year career based on $60/hr….current estimated ot rate.

yhRhIgnJIRD0I.gif

PPH_over_9000

A small box? I'm going straight for the elevator, but I'm only using it if I'm the only one on it. I see a line and I'm finding some stairs.

I'd rather climb 10 flights than deal with small talk in retirement communities.

"o0o0o0o0hhh you sound like CHRISTMAS" when they hears my keys jingling

"Do you have anything for Edith Smith?"
I'm not sure, I have to check...What floor are you on? I sure do! Here you go, ma'am!
"Oh no, she's my neighbor. She's not home, though, I saw her leave out about an hour ago."

Last edited:

JL 0513

Methods say use stairs for 2nd floor but screw that. We already climb a million stairs a year. Save your knees wherever you can.

Cowboy Mac

Methods say use stairs for 2nd floor but screw that. We already climb a million stairs a year. Save your knees wherever you can.
I think they say 3 flights or more use the elevator or if you have the dolly out use the elevator. The key is the landings because sometimes you’ll have 4 stairs then a landing. That’s technically a flight.

Also if you have stops on higher floors go there first on the elevator and work your way down.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I think they say 3 flights or more use the elevator or if you have the dolly out use the elevator. The key is the landings because sometimes you’ll have 4 stairs then a landing. That’s technically a flight.

Also if you have stops on higher floors go there first on the elevator and work your way down.
I go to whatever floor has the fattest heaviest box so I don’t have to tote it around throughout that building.