what should i do?

kenmei

today, the security "invited" me to thier office and throw me in the small room for an hour. then they came in and ask me if i stole some candy or not.
what will they do next?

upsgrunt

They will probably ask for a fecal sample to look for evidence. You should eat lots of spinach, cabbage, and blue food coloring.

helenofcalifornia

I am thinking cranberry juice Kenmei. It works covering up the THC in your bloodstream. What have you been up to lately? How's work going other than this inconvenient trip to the office. Hope you had your shop "stewart" with you.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
First off, did you. If not, no worries. If so, you got a lot to worry about.

Many years ago, we had a sorter that had a package returned on the return belt that had burst open. Actually, the whitman sampler box had burst and only the candy ended up in the primary area. He took one piece off the belt(i know, sick!) and put it in his mouth. Happened to be the same time the center manager was watching the area to see when they were going to finish.

There went 8 years of great service to the company, never a day late, or no show (pretty good record for the AM sort), all gone that fast.

I hope for your sake, they were just fishing.

d

FAVREFAN

I am troubled Kenmei. Don't you understand the political ramifications this will have on your campaign? You said you were clean. What other skeletons are hanging out in your closet? I'm so dissapointed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
today, the security "invited" me to thier office and throw me in the small room for an hour. then they came in and ask me if i stole some candy or not.
what will they do next?
Hopefully you were on the clock for that hour.
Well , how did you answer them ?

kenmei

well, i answer then i dont know what happen and that security stare at me with his big eye and scared me .he told me that nobody can escape from his eye.:happy2::knockedout:if he found any evidence he will sent me to jail till death

satellitedriver

well, i answer then i dont know what happen and that security stare at me with his big eye and scared me .he told me that nobody can escape from his eye.:happy2::knockedout:if he found any evidence he will sent me to jail till death
U shud be scared. Ther is no excape from de big eye.
Run away an hide from the stare.
Jail till death is bad.

That's NOT a big eye, it's a camera lens.

helenofcalifornia

Anybody want to be a charter member of the "Kenmei Fan Club?" Kenmei, keep on posting!! If you write a blog, I would love to read it. Maybe a blog of your work at UPS? Kenmei, Kenmei, Kenmei!

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Anybody want to be a charter member of the "Kenmei Fan Club?" Kenmei, keep on posting!! If you write a blog, I would love to read it. Maybe a blog of your work at UPS? Kenmei, Kenmei, Kenmei!

I'm in!!! Helen,you may need to tell him what a BLOG is first.:happy-very: I haven't laughed this hard in a while ! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

feeder53

ADKtrails
Answer their questions truthfully to the best of your ability and if you think you need it, ask the Shop Steward to sit in.