What beer should Ovah drink today?

• Voodoo Ranger

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Torpedo

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've reached an age where I don't feel obligated to accommodate everyone.
I like this age!

I don't have to travel to visit anyone during the holidays (aka peak), if they want to see me, they know where to find me.

He is my elder and a very good person to me and my mom. I will do anything in my power to help him out with anything he needs even if that means refraining from drinking around him.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have 15 pounds of pork steak to cook for my birthday party and will have family over. My uncle used to be an alcoholic and struggles everyday not to drink. So I will not be indulging in any icey cold Bullet fuel today.

I have a friend who always says there nothing worse than a recovering alcoholic---they disrupt every ones fun.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have 15 pounds of pork steak to cook for my birthday party and will have family over. My uncle used to be an alcoholic and struggles everyday not to drink. So I will not be indulging in any icey cold Bullet fuel today.
Get him some good weed and he won't care if you're drinking.

old levi's

blank space
He is my elder and a very good person to me and my mom. I will do anything in my power to help him out with anything he needs even if that means refraining from drinking around him.

I don't even consider an uncle family, they are on the fringes.
I go with the straight line model.
Either they begat me, or I begat them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The best drink.

HhkO.gif