What Should The West Do?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Super stoked to have to fight for resources with other Americans in the coming years. Really love the world economic forum.

Lots of killing, violence, and bloodshed. I'm stoked too and well prepared

bruh. that's not a good thing. it's horrible. the people that are doing this are sick.

If it makes revolution happen faster I’m all for it
Yes. Yes, oh yes.
Rub your hands together with glee.
SMH. "the people" you refer to that are "conspiring" don't have enough sense or where with all to plan a trip across the street. Much less on a scale of what you dooms day experts squawk about.

Box Ox

Couldn’t be more proud of my prime minister victor orban…says Hungary is on Hungary’s side. Refuses to get involved in this claptrap

Indeed. Is the Republican Party back from CPAC in Budapest yet?

"In a video on social media, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said that the war in Ukraine represents “a constant threat to Hungary” which was “putting our physical security at risk and threatening the energy and financial security of our economy and families.”

In response, he said, a “war state of danger” would take effect beginning Wednesday, allowing the government “to respond immediately and protect Hungary and Hungarian families by any means possible.”

The move came after Orban’s ruling party passed a constitutional amendment Tuesday allowing for legal states of danger to be declared when armed conflicts, wars or humanitarian disasters were taking place in neighboring countries.

The special legal order permits the government to enact laws by decree without parliamentary oversight, and permits the temporary suspension of and deviation from existing laws.

Hungary’s government implemented similar measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to outcry from critics and legal observers, who argued they gave the government authority to rule by decree. That special legal order was set to expire on June 1."