What the HD driver in my hood looks like

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
This big dummy, doesn't know a manager lives two houses, down the block. HA

(thanks to my BFF for sending me this pic just now)[/quote]listen don't be to hard on the guy..HD has turned into Freight Junior..Bigger and heavier is the norm now....

CJinx

Uh, there's this certain group of people. They're called customers.
A customer won't care about a flag in the windshield or packages visible in the passenger seat. Double parking might piss off whoever got blocked in for a moment, and the significance of pulling up to the stop nose first isn't obvious to someone outside the industry.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
A customer won't care about a flag in the windshield or packages visible in the passenger seat. Double parking might piss off whoever got blocked in for a moment, and the significance of pulling up to the stop nose first isn't obvious to someone outside the industry.
With all the lack of professionalism and customers wouldn't' know?

Too bad your only clientele is the blind.

Cactus

LOL. At least somebody is using the "organize card". It would work better if couriers would use the "organize card".
We'll have to let your home office (Pittsburgh?) know how your union advocating is coming along. I'm sure they'd have a real chuckle over that.

bbsam

Staff member
We'll have to let your home office (Pittsburgh?) know how your union advocating is coming along. I'm sure they'd have a real chuckle over that.
Does it surprise you to know that they are well aware of my activity here?

bbsam

Staff member
It seems to be your biggest dream.
I wouldn't say that, but I don't think it would be entirely bad. But that has more to do with the overall treatment of labor in this country than anything specific about Express.

Cactus

I wouldn't say that, but I don't think it would be entirely bad. But that has more to do with the overall treatment of labor in this country than anything specific about Express.
Well that all starts at home.

!Retired!

This is a fact 450 wk..80 to 120 stops with total miles anywhere from 160 to 200 a day.. The word around the terminal is that the conman is due for a big surprise...purple fever is going to hit him hard..you can only lie so much,and this conman is among the best...
So you know this courier and what he/she makes? Because I happen to know a courier that makes almost as much as I do and gets vacation time.

RTURNSONLY

You probably drive the same way this driver does. You might as well be the driver of the truck pictured here.

You seem to be ignorant to the safety reason why you shouldn't park head-on.

Perhaps when one of those unsecure packages in the cab goes flying, hitting the driver on the face, driver losing control of the vehicle and running over and killing YOUR kid while riding his bike on the sidewalk, or hitting YOUR wife's car head-on down the highway, badly injuring your whole family, perhaps then and only then, you can see why doing this is extremely unsafe, stupid and a total lack of professionalism.

You put the Fedex brand to shame.

CJinx

Unsecured cargo just doesn't go flying unless you're driving like an :censored2: to begin with. Do you drive like an :censored2:?

RTURNSONLY

Unsecured cargo just doesn't go flying unless you're driving like an :censored2: to begin with. Do you drive like an :censored2:?

Oh yeah, I forgot. You are one of those people doesn't wear the seatbelt until seconds before you see an accident coming your way.

Keystone

As a former fedex driver, I have to report as a law enforcement official, that a GROUND truck was recently left running and thought to be in park when the driver exited; however, the truck he was driving, was having problems staying in park and in fact traveled down the street and crashed into another vehicle....got to love abiding by policy....just glad I'm not the one paying the premium on that policy!!! LMAO