What The Hell Is QANON?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

No one seems to know anything about it except the LibTurds on here that suckle at the teats of MSNBC and CNN.

I've seen these two 'investigators' shows before ... doubt it will be objective but something's better than nothing.

1614022090932.png

vantexan

No one seems to know anything about it except the LibTurds on here that suckle at the teats of MSNBC and CNN.

I've seen these two 'investigators' shows before ... doubt it will be objective but something's better than nothing.

They had a segment about it on "60 Minutes" last night. Talked about how brainwashed Trump supporters were by it and how Trump referred to it in his speeches with little clues. What's hilarious is all we hear about is Trump supporters are a cult, blah, blah, yet the liberal media, desperate for ratings, can't let Trump go. I can see three years from now a Republican in Congress asking about a specific policy and the Dems will all be screeching "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

old levi's

blank space
It seems that if they were cannibalistic there would be some evidence surfacing. I mean you go to the grocery store and get a rotisserie chicken, you don't eat the entire carcass (bones and all). Also there would be some folks suddenly missing, right?

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Ask these free-dumb loving "patriots" fighting for Donald J. Trump.

1614024358191.png

1614024334838.png

1614024387977.png

1614024417528.png

It seems that if they were cannibalistic there would be some evidence surfacing. I mean you go to the grocery store and get a rotisserie chicken, you don't eat the entire carcass (bones and all). Also there would be some folks suddenly missing, right?

Nah, they'll just say that the lack of evidence proves how powerful they are to hide it all. These people believe that there are 800,000 children taken per year in this country for satanic ritual abuse. That's one out of five children. Gee, ya think that might draw some attention if it were remotely true?

Attachments

• 1614024293708.png
    1614024293708.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 95

vantexan

View attachment 329225

View attachment 329224

View attachment 329226

View attachment 329227

Nah, they'll just say that the lack of evidence proves how powerful they are to hide it all. These people believe that there are 800,000 children taken per year in this country for satanic ritual abuse. That's one out of five children. Gee, ya think that might draw some attention if it were remotely true?
One out of five? 4 million children in the U.S.? Really?

old levi's

blank space
Q followers believe that trump will be sworn in as president on March 4th of this year. The original inauguration day.
Thinking that will be another disappointment for them.

Supersoaker

They had a segment about it on "60 Minutes" last night. Talked about how brainwashed Trump supporters were by it and how Trump referred to it in his speeches with little clues. What's hilarious is all we hear about is Trump supporters are a cult, blah, blah, yet the liberal media, desperate for ratings, can't let Trump go. I can see three years from now a Republican in Congress asking about a specific policy and the Dems will all be screeching "Trump! Trump! Trump!"
Funny, I did a quick search on this forum for how many times you mentioned Hillary. The search returned 13 pages. So go on and preach my friend. As long as I have to drive past Trump flags every day, I am going to use my voice to expose him as the blowhard, conman, bully and coward that he is.

Cry some more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

View attachment 329225

View attachment 329224

View attachment 329226

View attachment 329227

Keep crying.

Supersoaker

Q followers believe that trump will be sworn in as president on March 4th of this year. The original inauguration day.
Thinking that will be another disappointment for them.
Yeah, the Qtards have joined up with the sovereign citizens and the Freemen to form one super duper Trump cult.

vantexan

Funny, I did a quick search on this forum for how many times you mentioned Hillary. The search returned 13 pages. So go on and preach my friend. As long as I have to drive past Trump flags every day, I am going to use my voice to expose him as the blowhard, conman, bully and coward that he is.

Cry some more.
Unlike Trump Hillary actually committed numerous felonies violating Federal security laws. And was given a pass by the head of the FBI who said he didn't believe it was her intent. Meanwhile her campaign put out disinformation about Trump and Russians to take the focus off her server scandal. We end up with the country more deeply divided and numerous libs on here screeching."It's true, it's true!"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden canceled ICE Operation Talon.
Which was a nationwide operation targeting sex offenders subject to deportation.
Eighteen state attorneys generals have pleaded to Biden to let Operation Talon continue.

So post #3 is not correct.

vantexan

There are fewer than 4 million children born in the US per year. Seeing that the figure that the Qtards put out is 800,000 children per year, yes, one in five.
You have to put the 800,000 up against the total number of children in the country, not how many are born per year. But to your point I've never believed the QAnon stuff and have had to read what liberals here posted to even know what it's about. I have a friend in Florida who sent me stuff right after the election who does believe it although maybe not so much now. But don't paint all Trump supporters with that brush. That's a relatively small group.

Supersoaker

Unlike Trump Hillary actually committed numerous felonies violating Federal security laws. And was given a pass by the head of the FBI who said he didn't believe it was her intent. Meanwhile her campaign put out disinformation about Trump and Russians to take the focus off her server scandal. We end up with the country more deeply divided and numerous libs on here screeching."It's true, it's true!"
"Hillarious". Don't forget she killed Vince Foster, Seth Rich and JFK Junior.

Remember when Donald Trump said he was going to have her investigated (like he investigated voter fraud in the 2016 election when he got butt hurt by losing the popular vote and then appointed a "blue ribbon commission" to investigate but then they dissolved with no findings at all? Are you one of those still waiting for the indictments?) and "lock her up"? What happened with that. It seems that if she did as you say, Trump would have investigated her and locked her up - he's a petty little thin-skinned baby after all.

Supersoaker

Biden canceled ICE Operation Talon.
Which was a nationwide operation targeting sex offenders subject to deportation.
Eighteen state attorneys generals have pleaded to Biden to let Operation Talon continue.

So post #3 is not correct.
Yeah, 18 attorneys general signed onto a pathetic attempt to steal the election too. They'll pretty much do whatever the Trump cult wants them to.

I will look into this Operation Talon. Never heard of it. Something tells me that its the same 18 puppets.

Last edited:

vantexan

Remember when Donald Trump said he was going to have her investigated (like he investigated voter fraud in the 2016 election when he got butt hurt by losing the popular vote and then appointed a "blue ribbon commission" to investigate but then they dissolved with no findings at all? Are you one of those still waiting for the indictments?) and "lock her up"? What happened with that. It seems that if she did as you say, Trump would have investigated her and locked her up - he's a petty little thin-skinned baby after all.
There is the special counsel John Durham looking into it but I think that's all for show. I see you had my post deleted where I used the word ignorant in the form of a question. Shall we go back through your recent posts and look at the name calling?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

TDS IS STRONG IN THIS ONE! LOL