What to do

gorilla75jdw

Hmmm , I have worked at Whites Creek UPS for 25 years , I have been a steward since 1993 . I would love to help you with these problems. We have,an excellent business agent at our Local , which is Local 480 , phone number there is 6153614900 , our business agents name is Len H "or" you I.M. me . I'm on days from 8am to 5pm and know stewards on each sort . Maybe you just haven't talked with the right folks .

JL 0513

Pretty sad how some centers operate. I only see my center manager once a month - totally leaves drivers alone. Our on cars don't personally bother us. Just regurgitate the usual for a couple minutes at the PCM. Just come to work, deliver cardboard, go home.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hmmm , I have worked at Whites Creek UPS for 25 years , I have been a steward since 1993 . I would love to help you with these problems. We have,an excellent business agent at our Local , which is Local 480 , phone number there is 6153614900 , our business agents name is Len H "or" you I.M. me . I'm on days from 8am to 5pm and know stewards on each sort . Maybe you just haven't talked with the right folks .
You sir, are what makes this site great. Thank you

Richard Cranium

I work for United Parcel Service at Whites Creek in Nashville TN. I am scared to even go to work because I do not feel safe by the way Management can treat us. Everyday I fear for my life. Sometimes I want to take my life. UPS Management harasses, stalk, abuse authority, and lie on its employees. UPS Human Resources don't do anything with an issue that we bring to them. Abusive situations can go on for months and years and stay unresolved. UPS has a third party called UPS Hotline which employees can express there issues but it goes back to local H.R. so what good is that since we cant get anywhere with our local H.R. anyway. UPS Management at any given time don't have to pay the employees and nothing is done. Employees can go months or years without getting paid for hours worked and no Management is held accountable. However its a burden on us employees to do with out. We employees can turn in paperwork or do training or anything that can be handed to Management and Management will lie and say they never got it. Management will write you up and try to get employees terminated off of a lie. There is no integrity here at UPS Whites Creek. UPS Management stalks the employees by following us to the bathrooms and breakrooms and to the parking lots harassing us and staring at us in breakrooms and bathroom. This is so uncomfortable and scary. I am terrified to go anywhere on the property. This is getting so unbearable I don't want to live anymore like it would be better for my family to live off death benefit than to continue to live. I cant do this any longer. They drove me to do this I hope my family forgives me but I don't want to live any longer
Never feared for my life or been stalked since I started watching Chuck Norris movies. We have a contract for a reason, use it & things will get better.
If any job takes you to the breaking point it may be time to excercise your options. Family First!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Do what one of our guys did years back when they were following him as he went to the restroom: file a sexual harassment grievance. That supervisor had to do some fancy talking and walking to keep his job.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I work for United Parcel Service at Whites Creek in Nashville TN. I am scared to even go to work because I do not feel safe by the way Management can treat us. Everyday I fear for my life. Sometimes I want to take my life. UPS Management harasses, stalk, abuse authority, and lie on its employees. UPS Human Resources don't do anything with an issue that we bring to them. Abusive situations can go on for months and years and stay unresolved. UPS has a third party called UPS Hotline which employees can express there issues but it goes back to local H.R. so what good is that since we cant get anywhere with our local H.R. anyway. UPS Management at any given time don't have to pay the employees and nothing is done. Employees can go months or years without getting paid for hours worked and no Management is held accountable. However its a burden on us employees to do with out. We employees can turn in paperwork or do training or anything that can be handed to Management and Management will lie and say they never got it. Management will write you up and try to get employees terminated off of a lie. There is no integrity here at UPS Whites Creek. UPS Management stalks the employees by following us to the bathrooms and breakrooms and to the parking lots harassing us and staring at us in breakrooms and bathroom. This is so uncomfortable and scary. I am terrified to go anywhere on the property. This is getting so unbearable I don't want to live anymore like it would be better for my family to live off death benefit than to continue to live. I cant do this any longer. They drove me to do this I hope my family forgives me but I don't want to live any longer
I wish i worked at this location....(4 dots) i dream of this crap. I had similar issues with pt sups and i put an end to that very quickly when they tried that while i was working. First i addressed them and told them how i didn't appreciate the way they were speaking to me. Then when they'd laugh after i said i would walk away laughing myself. Then he got in my face and got mad and started screaming and cussing me out so i walked away got the ft sup and he ended that temper tantrum. Third time i gave him a processional piece of my mind calmly and spoke with the shop steward and then filed a grievance. He continued and i filed another. Then i came in one day and Poof he was gone....(4 dots) like friend'ing magic!

gorilla75jdw

You sir, are what makes this site great. Thank you
I hate to hear of something like this at my facility , I will do everything in my power to help this individual if they will just reach out . But normally , at Whites Creek this is not the typical case , most folks are really laid back , nut I know how management can be especially when they feel as if they got you .

LeadBelly

Banned
Go get some psychological help.

W

What The Hawk?

Wish i had somebody at my location I could go to who was actually respectable and wasn't perceived by everyone as a crybaby. All my union reps are considered snakes at my location. Can't do anything. But the center manager is super nice.