what type of tips are you getting this peak?

Goldilocks

Excellent point. At our station, it's extrictly prohibited to stop by your parked car after you return to building. They say is a "security issue". So, if you get caught, you will get canned.

I usually will get money from a few good customers. I can stick money in my pockets. With all the camaras around our station I would never stop off at my car before entering the station. I believe we have camaras in the bathrooms. I worked on Christmas Day a couple of years back and got a call from our DD. She asked me where was the manager, she could not see him on the camara. Their computers are set up to watch the stations. Please be careful, you are being watched at all times.

RTURNSONLY

I believe we have camaras in the bathrooms.
Really? If I were you I get a ladder and look for them. Once you find one, get a lawyer and you probably will be singing all the way to the bank. In several states, its illegal the installation or use of cameras in private places like restrooms, locker rooms, etc. Chi-ching!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I usually will get money from a few good customers. I can stick money in my pockets. With all the camaras around our station I would never stop off at my car before entering the station. I believe we have camaras in the bathrooms. I worked on Christmas Day a couple of years back and got a call from our DD. She asked me where was the manager, she could not see him on the camara. Their computers are set up to watch the stations. Please be careful, you are being watched at all times.

We have a camera just outside our breakroom, and numerous cameras outside in the sort and parking areas. The one near the breakroom is low enough where you can "talk" with it and express your feelings about FedEx. It (breakroom cam) also has a microphone, as we discovered a few years ago when we could hear the senior in a meeting upstairs saying all sorts of stuff we shouldn't have been hearing. We let it go on for days until some suck-ass told them there was a problem.