What We Are Thankful For

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If I’m not on a list by now I’d be outraged, wtf are they spending all that FBI money on.
you going to walk into a UPS center dressed like David Abney and light up the place? ...( JUST A JOKE ANY FBI AGENTS WATCHING IT IS BROWNCAFE HUMOR)

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it really them?

or is it you?
My grandmother is over 70 and has three of her children living with her draining her dry, two of her great grandchildren and one of her grandchildren living there with her boyfriend.

I can’t stand any of the people that are leaching that woman dry in her old age after my grandfather kicked the bucket. I honestly wish my grandmother would burn that house down and lock them inside of it. Taking her great grandchild and come live with me.

Despite not being able to stand any of those people in her house I still go over there, spend time with her and eat a plate of the family style spread she makes even though my family has quit coming over due to these people.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My grandmother is over 70 and has three of her children living with her draining her dry, two of her great grandchildren and one of her grandchildren living there with her boyfriend.

I can’t stand any of the people that are leaching that woman dry in her old age after my grandfather kicked the bucket. I honestly wish my grandmother would burn that house down and lock them inside of it. Taking her great grandchild and come live with me.

Despite not being able to stand any of those people in her house I still go over there, spend time with her and eat a plate of the family style spread she makes even though my family has quit coming over due to these people.

D90C54D0-EFC2-4E7E-9A76-AB9336BB8E28.jpeg

I saw this on here today seems fitting

El Correcto

god is dead
A lot of people say there family gathering are :censored2: shows with arguments and such. My family doesn’t even get together anymore because it would probably end in squad cars and jail times.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A lot of people say there family gathering are :censored2: shows with arguments and such. My family doesn’t even get together anymore because it would probably end in squad cars and jail times.

worst I’ve ever been around was when my ex-wife’s two 70 year old uncles got in a full out brawl over who drank the last of the cheap handle of whisky they’d been sucking on all day

good times

El Correcto

god is dead
worst I’ve ever been around was when my ex-wife’s two 70 year old uncles got in a full out brawl over who drank the last of the cheap handle of whisky they’d been sucking on all day

good times
Most of my family doesn’t drink because of their psych meds.
My aunt did drink one time and pulled over the car to the side of the road ripped her sister out of it and beat her head against the concrete over next to nothing.

That same aunt’s daughter got drunk one time and beat her mom up.

My family is full of terrible drunks, we didn’t allow alcohol when we did get together.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My aunt did drink one time and pulled over the car to the side of the road ripped her sister out of it and beat her head against the concrete over next to nothing.

My family is full of terrible drunks, we didn’t allow alcohol when we did get together.

you win

Poop Head

Judge me.

Spike the punch.