What will the politicians decide what his motive was.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@Box Ox already posted that. It's a standard defense to defamation. And the media is, to no one's surprise, spinning it to make it sound like she's admitting she wasn't being truthful. It's the difference between stating something as a fact vs an opinion or speculation. Both Tucker Carlson and Rachel Maddow successfully used the same argument to have their defamation suits dismissed. But these sneaky "journalists" think they can pull one over on the average person, make them think something that didn't happen did happen. Apparently they are right.
So was the election stolen in your smarter than every person on earth brain?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So was the election stolen in your smarter than every person on earth brain?

What I feel confident saying is that in a free and fair election you don't have election boards refusing senate sopena's for conducting audits. You don't have "news" sources declaring the winner before challenges are complete, and you don't have judges refusing to hear cases and have the media tell everyone it was because of lack of evidence.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What I feel confident saying is that in a free and fair election you don't have election boards refusing senate sopena's for conducting audits. You don't have "news" sources declaring the winner before challenges are complete, and you don't have judges refusing to hear cases and have the media tell everyone it was because of lack of evidence.
Exactly. And this is what didn’t happen. So we’re good.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Shooter was known to the FBI.
Head of the FBI said that they did not have enough resources to track every possible threat.
But they sent what was it a dozen to investigate a piece of rope hanging on a overhead garage door.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Shooter was known to the FBI.
Head of the FBI said that they did not have enough resources to track every possible threat.
But they sent what was it a dozen to investigate a piece of rope hanging on a overhead garage door.
I think alot might slip through the cracks, until "assault" weapons and high capacity mags are banned.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That supermarket chain is one of the Kroger family of stores.
Kroger stores are gun-free zones.
Known to many as target rich environments.

El Correcto

god is dead
salon is doing a really thoughtful analysis of why the extremist who isn’t an NRA member shot up the place. Turns out it’s the NRA’s fault, again.

This isn’t just some mentally deranged kid acting out his jihadi fantasies in the world. It was the NRA that killed those people. The NRA that routinely speaks out against leftist gun grabbers.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people got me hooked on salon articles now.
Anytime I want the worse opinion possible I go to salon, it has replaced vox temporarily to fill this role.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You people got me hooked on salon articles now.
Anytime I want the worse opinion possible I go to salon, it has replaced vox temporarily to fill this role.
Didn't see this coming one bit.

Screenshot_20210324-063055_Chrome.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I would love to have been a fly on the wall in any of the numerous main stream news outlet conference rooms when it was revealed that the shooter was not a white Trump supporter.There was plenty of heads scratching and confusion on what to do next.

But, unfortunately, this will generate more calls for gun control and/or bans. It’s time for the governors of free states to give the double barrel middle finger to the government and threaten, and go through with if needed, to block any attempts by the feds to enforce bans on any firearms and/or the production of them. Including placing National Guard troops around manufacturing facilities.

They should also offer companies with their facilities in liberal states to move to their’s. I don’t know why they are located in those countries, oops I mean, states to begin with.