What will the politicians decide what his motive was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would love to have been a fly on the wall in any of the numerous main stream news outlet conference rooms when it was revealed that the shooter was not a white Trump supporter.There was plenty of heads scratching and confusion on what to do next.

But, unfortunately, this will generate more calls for gun control and/or bans. It’s time for the governors of free states to give the double barrel middle finger to the government and threaten, and go through with if needed, to block any attempts by the feds to enforce bans on any firearms and/or the production of them. Including placing National Guard troops around manufacturing facilities.

They should also offer companies with their facilities in liberal states to move to their’s. I don’t know why they are located in those countries, oops I mean, states to begin with.
Ya it's weird, looks to me that all the victims were white, yet no articles about it being an anti white hate crime. Strange....

It will be fine

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Cut her some slack she apologized.

I deleted a previous tweet about the suspect in the Boulder shooting. I made an assumption based on his being taken into custody alive and the fact that the majority of mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by white men.
— Meena Harris (@meenaharris) March 23, 2021

El Correcto

god is dead

Babagounj

Strength through joy