What would you ask Dennis?

IIIIII

I might have a chance to ask Dennis questions this Saturday.

What would you ask him?

If I get the chance I’ll give you his response.

Box Ox

-How do you think labor advocates and historians will remember you for having both actively given away as much as you could to UPS in the 2018 Contract “negotiations” and then actively co-promoting the obvious turd with them?

-Do you think you’ll ever regret not having just come out and said “Look folks, we need the pension and dues contributions from from a totally disposable and cyclical new workforce and are willing to give away the whole farm for it”?

IIIIII

-How do you think labor advocates and historians will remember you for having both actively given away as much as you could to UPS in the 2018 Contract “negotiations” and then actively co-promoting the obvious turd with them?

-Do you think you’ll ever regret not having just come out and said “Look folks, we need the pension and dues contributions from from a totally disposable and cyclical new workforce and are willing to give away the whole farm for it”?
Should I just ask him to step outside while I’m at it?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
How much kickback is he and Hoffa getting for selling these givebacks from this proposed garbage can of a contract? What will you do after Obrien and Fred win the election in 2021 and terminate you from the NNC? What will your local think of you if this contract passes? Will you be voted out next election?

RuthlessSupSlayer

Why give up anything at all if the company as is under current contract is PROFITING $6,000,000,000?

We as a union should not be giving up one thing just fix some 9.5 language, inflation/COL raises, ect to improve things as they stand now. There was no need to start getring cute, we are generating 6 * BILLION DOLLARS

Last edited by a moderator:

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I might have a chance to ask Dennis questions this Saturday.

What would you ask him?

If I get the chance I’ll give you his response.

Ask Denis on top of our $4.15 raise over the life of the contract, how much (approx) more will we get on top of the $4.15 for our COLA raises? I know he can't give a definite number on Cost of Living but maybe a chart of averages from the past.

Also, ask if this contract or even perhaps next (2023-2028), if they'd ever negotiate a COLA for our retirees and future retirees pensions?

Thx!

Tell him Pete says 'hey'.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know a guy. Who knows a guy
MNeE7.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is the fifth time I've seen fitbit make a post that didn't show up until three or four posts after his showed up, then his just pops up as if he made it earlier. What's up with the delays? Does his code not interface with brown cafe very well?

We only see anything from a COLA if inflation reaches 4% in one year, at which point we would get 5 cents an hour. So, my guess is we'll see zero in COLA over the course of the contract.

542thruNthru

This is the fifth time I've seen fitbit make a post that didn't show up until three or four posts after his showed up, then his just pops up as if he made it earlier. What's up with the delays? Does his code not interface with brown cafe very well?

We only see anything from a COLA if inflation reaches 4% in one year, at which point we would get 5 cents an hour. So, my guess is we'll see zero in COLA over the course of the contract.

He's probably in queue. So his posts have to be approved.